After being here over a year... (Sort of long post)

TDM

I've been here on, n' off. Day in, day out. Sometimes months apart. But one thing I have learned here in most of my time is what friendship really is, and that no matter what age a person is you shouldn't segregate them based upon that fact.

I've participated in events, from my first Spadez N' AZ Member of the Month event, to defending the forum in the Ninjas vs. the Forum events... To the most recent, and very exciting Master Chief Collection event.

Now, I know what you're thinkin'.. What does this have to do with who I am? 

It's not that this is necessarily me, but it is what defined who I am as a person today. And for that, I have to give my thanks to all the people that are here that have been with me every step of the way, from old friends like Ledgend1221, E Sword of Lord, HungryKestrel87, Lycaoni, AIGamerGirl, and now a famous newscaster here - Elfward Kenway.

All the way to people I honestly didn't know I'd really like at all, because I though that the mods were just there to solve issues, I didn't know they were in on all the fun too. Like Church, RedStarRocket91, Drizzy_Dan, Twam, Azaxx, DocSpartanO07, even 343iBot when she wakes up in the trollish mood. The moderators are nice people, and if it weren't for them, I wouldn't have made a tradition known as art week something fun around the forums, and I wouldn't have had so much support from them when I am here. 

Twam I have to thank for giving us this lovely site, with out it I don't know where my life would be.

I've been here for over a year now, April 7th, 2013 was the day I joined. Just before my birthday, a day later.

I wanted to say thank you to all of you who've made my time here fun, and for many more years to come. And I want to apologize that I haven't been here as much, because for all that you guys n' gals have done for me, I feel I need to return the favor. I will try my absolute best to stay on my current project, the Game Cube Map Pack. Odd-Runner isn't long gone, I just haven't said good-bye to it yet... I still have hope. 

Thanks for reading, and please - Have a nice day. -TDM

Link to Game Cube Map Pack thread if interested:

http://www.343indust...nt/#entry344557

• Like 5