The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

I trust you, but I'm going to listen to what Bnus said for now. 

Medic, don't PM TSC. Have someone else do it. 

I'm curious about you.

The snitch wanted you on the list (This makes me think the snitch is Bnus)

The Jailkeeper got you off the list (This makes me think the jailkeeper is not Bnus)

But you're clearly a contested individual. Detective, I think we know who you should investigate next.

I'm curious about you.

The snitch wanted you on the list (This makes me think the snitch is Bnus)

The Jailkeeper got you off the list (This makes me think the jailkeeper is not Bnus)

But you're clearly a contested individual. Detective, I think we know who you should investigate next.

Whatever. He can do what he wants.  

Bnus dying will be the evidence. I know that The Detective investigated me because Caboose PM'd me telling me that he knew that I was the sniper. Since he's protown, the only way he could have known is if the detective investigated me.

You lie, the Detective has yet to investigate you! :)

Who's telling the truth? If Bnus dies, then that's enough evidence anyway, but I don't see the truth right now.

Who's telling the truth? If Bnus dies, then that's enough evidence anyway, but I don't see the truth right now.

You want to kill a Pro-Townian.

Further proof you're not one of us. 

Why does the Bnus have to die? I like Bnus. 

but what if I was the one who put you on that suspect list?

You want to kill a Pro-Townian.

Further proof you're not one of us. 

Um, you read the whole quote? If you are assassinated the next possible round, then that is evidence that TD is most likely the Sniper. That is a fact. I have no evidence that you are pro-town, and I'm still not against you. I just stated a fact.

:cray:

Good bye guys...for you have lost another Civie.

I shall want this to be played at mehs funeral:

I also have a feeling that half or more of the people that voted for mehs out is Mafian...just a hunch.

*Cough* Blake *Cough Cough*

• Like 1

:cray:

Good bye guys...for you have lost another Civie.

I shall want this to be played at mehs funeral:

I also have a feeling that half or more of the people that voted for mehs out is Mafian...just a hunch.

*cough* Random accusations *cough*

Caboose had literally no evidence that I was the sniper at all. I was barely even participating in the game. I put forward enough participation to get the detective's attention so that I would be investigated (there's multiple factors behind this but one of them was that I put on a hell of a show last game and made everyone change their minds multiple times regarding my status as mafia).

Caboose tipped the detective's hand by messaging me. I know he is in contact with the detective because he was the first to die, and the detective is always in desperate need of a ghost. I don't know if the detective told Caboose to message me, or if Caboose took the liberty of doing it without talking to the detective first, but either way it proves to me that I was investigated.

Anyways, I don't plan on helping protown or the mafia. I'm pretty much following my normal pattern (i.e. moderators first, staff next, then randoms). My first target was actually going to be TSC, but the mafia killed him first. So now my target gets to be Bnus. After Bnus, I'm basically just going to start popping skulls at random.

So protown can't really afford to waste a lynch on little ol' me who only gets to kill people every three rounds, and the mafia can't afford to let a protown live during a night scene and let protown keep a majority of the vote on the off chance I may kill one of them, and I can manage to do what all neutrals should strive to do. Survive to the end of the game.

• Like 1

First, I didn't start voting for you, I joined in after a few others. Second, I withdrew my vote. Third, what evidence do I have that you are innocent?

I don't like Blake. 

Well I don't like you either, so we're good.