The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

I get the feeling we are making a mistake here by voting Grif..... just a feeling. :)

But, Grif, can you at least try to defend yourself? If your Pro town we need to know, now!

Jesus, calm down. I am Pro Town but I cant really defend that.

Anyway, I change my vote to Connor Kenway from Ledgend. You lot should do the same.

^

If you are Pro town then attempt to Prove it. :)

Why should we change our votes to Connor?

1. Ledgend doesn't seem to be Mafia at all

2. rrhuntington hasn't done much so really we can't do anything about him

3. Connor seems the most likely Mafian. I don't know what it is but he seems shady

I have a life you know.

*gasp* Really?

I get the feeling we are making a mistake here by voting Grif..... just a feeling. :)

Same, but I don't know who to vote.

I, again, withdraw my vote. You guys can all lead the way, I'll just follow. I'm keeping my votes to only confirmed mafians, unless everyone else recommends that I should do otherwise.

Ledgend is neutral, not sure which side he picks though. I sort of trust Connor. Don't know much about Hunt or Grif. For all I know, one of those three could be the detective. Detective, please inform us ASAP when a mafian has been discovered.

Blake. You always put a a vote in, and then take one out. Is it to simply give yourself a good image in the eyes of those you may or may not be trying to blind? I know I didn't vote. I just didn't have any evidence to vote for someone, so I didn't post anything about voting. It's just weird that you keep doing that. Quite suspicious. Now, since I made this claim, please, as you usually do, come back at me, as usual. Not saying it's out of the ordinary but, you tend to make some defensive claim towards yourself and then you try to accuse someone of being a Mafian. That's not what someone of pro town would do, or at least that's what I think. Who knows. It is my first time playing...

• Like 1

Confirmed mafians only, Im sorry but that is just.... rubbish in all honestly,

We win one way or another this round but if Ledgend gets lynched we gain nothing.

The Detective is investigating Ruff this round so if we lynch Grif and Ruff comes out Pro town, we know who the mafian is, Connor.

But if Ledgend dies we gain nothing, if Grif dies we gain much. :) 

• Like 1

Blake. You always put a a vote in, and then take one out. Is it to simply give yourself a good image in the eyes of those you may or may not be trying to blind? I know I didn't vote. I just didn't have any evidence to vote for someone, so I didn't post anything about voting. It's just weird that you keep doing that. Quite suspicious. Now, since I made this claim, please, as you usually do, come back at me, as usual. Not saying it's out of the ordinary but, you tend to make some defensive claim towards yourself and then you try to accuse someone of being a Mafian. That's not what someone of pro town would do, or at least that's what I think. Who knows. It is my first time playing...

I almost laughed out loud whilst reading this. When have I ever made a defensive claim about myself, and when have I ever accused anyone of being a mafian? If you don't reply to this, then you cleary have nothing to say. You just posted me a paragraph of [insert word of your choice here]. All confirmed pro-towns recommend that I vote, so I did. I then withdrew it, then voted again. I now withdrew it because of reasons stated above.

Confirmed mafians only, Im sorry but that is just.... rubbish in all honestly,

We win one way or another this round but if Ledgend gets lynched we gain nothing.

The Detective is investigating Ruff this round so if we lynch Grif and Ruff comes out Pro town, we know who the mafian is, Connor.

But if Ledgend dies we gain nothing, if Grif dies we gain much. :)

You said yourself that Grif may be innocent. I'd rather not vote out an innocent. I vote out an innocent, it'll only make our situation worse. Shall I just go back to voting Ledgend then? Would that make you happy? Grif, Connor, or Hunt could be a mafian. One of them could also be the detective. I have no good reason to vote one of these people over the other. I withdrew my vote, because I could be contributing to the lynch to another innocent civilian, or a pro-town role, without even knowing. It's too risky.

I'm better off leaving everyone else to vote, you want to go around killing possible civvies without good evidence, go ahead. I'm not going to participate in a lynch of any pro-town member. I haven't before, and I'm not going to now. If you have good evidence, then I'll vote.

^
^
^
^

We have no one to get on right now apart from Delpen..... :)

Not lynching someone is plain stupid and looks very shifty, even now im starting to think your mafian.

As stated above, lynching Ledgend is as stupid as you can get if you are Pro town.

Killing Grif, outright confirms the identity of a mafian.

Let me repeat, we kill Grif we know who another mafian is, simple!

^

^

^

^

Not lynching someone is plain stupid and looks very shifty, even now im starting to think your mafian.

As stated above, lynching Ledgend is as stupid as you can get if you are Pro town.

You should kill Blake.  

^

^

^

^

Hmm, you may have ignored me saying that Hunt or Connor are both equally likely to be mafian at the moment. If you can get another confirmed pro-town to convince me that Grif should die, then I'll return my vote to him. I'm not going to risk anything stupid just because you want to get your way.

You should kill Blake.  

Why would anyone listen to you anyway? No reason for you to even bother.

^
^

Want to get my way? :)

No, this isn't about any sort of revenge, or anything like that.

We have nobody to go on here out of those three, we have to go for someone, because the death of that someone ( Grif ) outright confirms the identity of a mafian.

So what your saying is?

I don't want to know the identity of another mafian.

• Like 1

I almost laughed out loud whilst reading this. When have I ever made a defensive claim about myself, and when have I ever accused anyone of being a mafian? If you don't reply to this, then you cleary have nothing to say. You just posted me a paragraph of [insert word of your choice here]. All confirmed pro-towns recommend that I vote, so I did. I then withdrew it, then voted again. I now withdrew it because of reasons stated above.

You said yourself that Grif may be innocent. I'd rather not vote out an innocent. I vote out an innocent, it'll only make our situation worse. Shall I just go back to voting Ledgend then? Would that make you happy? Grif, Connor, or Hunt could be a mafian. One of them could also be the detective. I have no good reason to vote one of these people over the other. I withdrew my vote, because I could be contributing to the lynch to another innocent civilian, or a pro-town role, without even knowing. It's too risky.

I'm better off leaving everyone else to vote, you want to go around killing possible civvies without good evidence, go ahead. I'm not going to participate in a lynch of any pro-town member. I haven't before, and I'm not going to now. If you have good evidence, then I'll vote.

I kinda just had something to say Blake...So look at what I wrote, again. That's all. ;)