The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

Nevermind... Also, what the Hell is going on? Why did everyone vote Connor?

I haven't seen any proof, from previous experience. Dexter could be the mafian, or maybe rrhun. I believe this happened last game as well?

Anyways, Connor. I believe you're innocent. I'll make sure your debt is repaid.

• Like 1

Nevermind... Also, what the Hell is going on? Why did everyone vote Connor?

I haven't seen any proof, from previous experience. Dexter could be the mafian, or maybe rrhun. I believe this happened last game as well?

Anyways, Connor. I believe you're innocent. I'll make sure your debt is repaid.

People voted Connor because he wasn't showing any sort of defence for his case of not being Mafia so some people changed votes

Hence why my vote remained Dexter Grif! Damn this nonsense!

Destruct, despite the frustrating result, that was the best written scene I've ever had the pleasure of reading in a Mafia game.

Now we wait for night scene. Maybe we can still pull a victory out of this crap thanks to the newcomers. We started with a civvie population lower than it should have been with a full player list anyway, so this is fair.

15 living players. 5 Mafia. 2 Neutrals. 8 Pro-Town. We'd have already lost by now if not for these people. So they have my gratitude for that. The count will be 14 living, 5 Mafia, 2 Neutral, 7 Pro-Town next round. We kill the wrong person this time...it's 6 Pro-Town. Then they take their kill and it's 5. And you bet your arse the neutrals aren't bailing us out of this one.

We kill the right person next round, or we all die.

• Like 1

Yeah. Let's not.

Here, this should help.

Suspect list 1:

Yoshi1176

Santazer

Axilus Prime

Rue

Suspect list 2:

Ruby Rose

BATMAN

Pbrabbit

Delpen9

Suspect list 3:

Dexter Grif

rrhuntington

Connor Kenway

Ledgend1221

List 1's Mafian is either Yoshi, Santazer, or me. Now I'm 102% sure it isn't me, so it must be one or both of them.

List 2's Mafian is Delpen, also the Don. Pbrabbit could also be Mafia. We don't know. BATMAN was confirmed innocent already.

List 3's Mafian is Grif or rrhuntington, or both. Because of course, we know Ledgend's the Jailkeeper and Connor is dead.

Each list has 2 potential Mafia on it. At least by now there are so few alive that we should see some overlap in the next list. We might just get it right.

why am I apparently being "shady" in a PM? because I don't trust Blake at all the only people I truly trust I have in a PM they know who they are. Why do I say I'm not a Mafian? well ever since I was a Mafian I have been blocked from getting a role in every single Mafia game I have played I always see the same people getting roles coincidence? no it isn't my number for this game got changed so now I'm a civvie but vote me if you really want to.

It's more of the fact that you communicated at first, then fell silent soon after. If you don't trust someone, don't co-operate with them at all in first place. I trusted you at first, so I maintained contact. You stopped communicating, so I had good enough reason to raise suspicion. Now we all see you are innocent, so you have all our full trust.

Crap! I TOLD YOU ALL!

We had him within our grasp and the mafians played you all like a fiddle. :mad:

Look at who voted for Connor, we have our five mafian right there!

Your stupidity humours me. Say we voted Grif or Hunt, and they were also innocent, that makes those who voted them mafians? You had nothing wrong with changing the votes over in the PM, only the fact that not enough of them would have changed. Enough did change. Think about this before jumping to false conclusions.

Well crap. I'm sorry I screwed up guys. I almost had the mafia...

Its not your fault, if anything we are now one step closer to revealing a mafian.

Yeah. Let's not.

Here, this should help.

Suspect list 1:

Yoshi1176

Santazer

Axilus Prime

Rue

Suspect list 2:

Ruby Rose

BATMAN

Pbrabbit

Delpen9

Suspect list 3:

Dexter Grif

rrhuntington

Connor Kenway

Ledgend1221

List 1's Mafian is either Yoshi, Santazer, or me. Now I'm 102% sure it isn't me, so it must be one or both of them.

List 2's Mafian is Delpen, also the Don. Pbrabbit could also be Mafia. We don't know. BATMAN was confirmed innocent already.

List 3's Mafian is Grif or rrhuntington, or both. Because of course, we know Ledgend's the Jailkeeper and Connor is dead.

Each list has 2 potential Mafia on it. At least by now there are so few alive that we should see some overlap in the next list. We might just get it right.

We'll have to get it right. One confirmed mafian is bound to come up. Grif or Hunt could both be mafians, or maybe only one of them. Now we've got a more solid shot on who to lynch.

5 - Connor Kenway (BATMAN, Blake Belladonna, Dexter Grif, Delpen9, The Director)

So Blake and Grif and Delpen9 are all Mafians. Neato. BATMAN is just a Pro-Townian who helps the enemy team.

No need to panic Pro-Town. We have 3 confirmed Mafians now.

Any attempt you make to rebuttal is futile. You have already dug your own grave no need to prove anything. 

Thanks for taking the hit Connor. Just like Mafia 3.0(or was it 4.0?) you managed to reveal some Mafians again :D

EDIT: Chances are Santezer is most likely a Mafian too. 

Also if you even think about replying to this you're just proving my point. If you're asking how I came to this conclusion then it is easy. You all display the exact traits of a Mafian. I should know. I was once a Mafian too. (and the fact you all didn't vote for Grif like we asked. More interestingly is that Delpen9 changed his vote which just furthers this conclusion)

goodbye and gg Mafians

• Like 1

So Blake and Grif and Delpen9 are all Mafians. Neato. BATMAN is just a Pro-Townian who helps the enemy team.

No need to panic Pro-Town. We have 3 confirmed Mafians now.

Any attempt you make to rebuttal is futile. You have already dug your own grave no need to prove anything. 

Thanks for taking the hit Connor. Just like Mafia 3.0(or was it 4.0?) you managed to reveal some Mafians again :D

EDIT: Chances are Santezer is most likely a Mafian too. 

Also if you even think about replying to this you're just proving my point. If you're asking how I came to this conclusion then it is easy. You all display the exact traits of a Mafian. I should know. I was once a Mafian too. (and the fact you all didn't vote for Grif like we asked. More interestingly is that Delpen9 changed his vote which just furthers this conclusion)

goodbye and gg Mafians

I couldn't care less what you think about Grif and Delpen, but I'd love to see how you came you came to the conclusion that I'm a mafian. Voting for Grif or Hunt would have made me not better or worse. What if Grif was innocent? You voting him would all of a sudden make you a mafian too, wouldn't it? Doesn't really make much sense, this round was another shot in the dark for all of us. You can't say I'm wrong about that unless you're lying. There was no reason to vote Grif over Hunt or Connor. I may have been a little worried because I confidently voted Grif out in 6.0 and he turned out to be innocent.

Maybe if you read what I wrote above, it would give you something to counter. <_<