The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

Just for direct confirmation....

Can special roles become the new mafian? :)

I'm pretty sure it's only civilians, unconfirmed one. It says on the first page.

Well, I was going to change votes to Delpen right before votes were locked for fun.

But you ruin my fun.

I change my vote to Delpen.

Aww, I'm sorry.

Delpen9 - 5

BATMAN - 0

Ash - 0

The Director - 0

• Like 1

The Snitch can't use their power after the suspect list is posted. Talk to Self Destuct. 

I'm not sure if you misinterpreted what I said, or I worded it wrong, so I'll make it clear here for everyone to see.

On even Rounds (2,4,6,8,etc) the Snitch can ask the Hosts to put someone of their choosing onto the next Round's Suspect List. This has to be done before the Suspect List is posted. If it has already been posted then they have to wait until the next even Round to use the ability again (again they have to ask the Hosts before they post the Round if they can put someone on the List).

BUT if they manage to confirm their choice to the Hosts before the Suspect List is put up then their ability works. Here's how the Suspect List would look like compared to how it normally is:

Mafian - Executioner

RNG person

RNG person

RNG person

Mafian - Executioner

Snitch's choice

RNG person

RNG person

The Snitch's choice of person has no restrictions related to which roles they can use it on.

Sometimes it helps to focus on that Monkey

that poor monkey. All lonely. Isolated from the wonders of our world. Marooned on a desolate point in spacetime.

If only we could do something with the cactus. I believe it would make all the Cranberry in the world. 

• Like 1

Sometimes it helps to focus on that Monkey

that poor monkey. All lonely. Isolated from the wonders of our world. Marooned on a desolate point in spacetime.

If only we could do something with the cactus. I believe it would make all the Cranberry in the world. 

The Monkey is Delpen.

The Cactus is the Guillotine.

Cranberry is his blood splattering the cold ground.

The Monkey is Delpen.

The Cactus is the Guillotine.

Cranberry is his blood splattering the cold ground.

Watch as the Bamboo is planted. 

Wait 4 years for it to bloom and then you will have your lionflower

once again a wallet flys free. Not withstanding the insults coming from the rooftop

Watch as the Bamboo is planted. 

Wait 4 years for it to bloom and then you will have your lionflower

once again a wallet flys free. Not withstanding the insults coming from the rooftop

The sunflower stretches to dawn - the East casting rays. 

Blue roses furbished in decorum - artificially born. 

Wheat breeze. 

The sunflower stretches to dawn - the East casting rays. 

Blue roses furbished in decorum - artificially born. 

Wheat breeze. 

The chicken fajitas rain down from the heavens, and usher in a new era for lizard-kind.

They combust into horrifying anti-matter implosions that distort the space-time-continuum...

The world has become a desolate place where only Mexican food exists. Lizards reign supreme, and Tom Cruise is forced to to do jury duty every week.

• Like 2