The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

This is one good game of Mafia.

However NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN will Ultimates be a thing. They're far too unpredictable. It was a nice twist but one that shouldn't return because Ultimates are just one thing you can't balance. Like Destiny. 

#suckitbuns2015

I knew you were going to kill me and I am glad you did. Hence why I used my ultimate because trying to escape from your shootings would be futile.

I vote Dexter Grif. This is a game of who can get the most support now. This is the most important lynch of the game by far. For the good of all Pro town, vote for this grif.

Edited by rrhuntington

This is one good game of Mafia.

However NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN will Ultimates be a thing. They're far too unpredictable. It was a nice twist but one that shouldn't return because Ultimates are just one thing you can't balance. Like Destiny. 

Oh they'll come back again. Maybe not soon, but definitely later.

Jailkeeper removes Ash from the Suspect List:

Suspect List:

Dexter Grif

Sarge

Ash

Blake Belladonna

Edited by Self Destruct

I commend pro town for not losing hope :D

Its kind of hard to lose hope when the Mafians so easily outted themselves.

We were able to figure out 3 Mafians just from your voting habits. 

get gud

Its kind of hard to lose hope when the Mafians so easily outted themselves.

We were able to figure out 3 Mafians just from your voting habits. 

get gud

lel, I guess you've all given up hope on me just because I was willing to be a troll and vote Ash before the Jailkeeper saved her from the suspect list.

Maybe none of you have noticed that I haven't really cared about who I've been voting, but whatevs.

Sheogorath will get his amusement somehow.

lel, I guess you've all given up hope on me just because I was willing to be a troll and vote Ash before the Jailkeeper saved her from the suspect list.

Maybe none of you have noticed that I haven't really cared about who I've been voting, but whatevs.

Sheogorath will get his amusement somehow.

Not caring is never an excuse for anything. You've taken some suspicion off yourself by changing your vote to Grif. But trolling in that manner is literally against the rules. It's intentional, and aids the enemy.

• Like 1