The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

I knew it, Batman. You were the brainwashed Mafian. Why did you make excuses for vote changing, and take offense then? All the stuff you did were intentional!

To be absolutely fair, the vote changing stuff was what actually happened. "Taking offense," however, was just me BS'ing all of your accusations with flimsy arguments; and it worked amazingly well, since noone had a scrap of evidence. Hell, if Protown would've just sent me a message, I would've come right out and say I was brainwashed. But that didn't happen *shrug*

I already suspected Batman and Phabbit for a long time. :) And we got some solid proof last round, shame we cannot act on it.

Anyway if Batman was the brainwashed mafian then why did he send me this? http://i.imgur.com/UGqdrnb.jpg

Obviously, Caboose, that was before the brainwash scene.

That was one of our plans to use her as our voting buddy when she wasn't a mafian yet. Shame that it never worked, but she was eventually forced to become one of us

And I ended up revealing and confirming batman :/

Wait, when did you reveal/confirm me? Since some of them are still pretty shocked about it, isn't it fair to say you just gave me more suspicion?

Anyways, why's everybody feel like quitting now? Are we really just giving up on 8.0? :(

TD can still go against us if he wants, he only wanted to kill Bnus last round.

Sorry Mayh3m, but you're the only one suggesting that the game should continue. Are there any others?

I contacted the hosts to ask them what they think, I'll put the sign-up today if they both agree to move on. That means the final scene has to be today.

Us mafians won't vote at all, but one of you from pro-town or neutral can vote for TD if you want him dead that badly.

• Like 1

Batman, I knew this day would come...

Also, SD you captured my surprise in that scene perfectly. It was so perfect, I felt the same way when I read it >.>

But I too vote for 9.0.

Well played mafians ^_^

• Like 2

Well it's game over anyways, no point in dragging it out. On to 9.0 I say.

I'm not going to do anything with this game anymore though, it's decided.

Maybe the game wouldn't be decided if you actually DID something.

I'll end the game in a day or two.

Edited by Self Destruct

Grif was our Hacker. Who was the detective? Hunt or Yoshi?

Hunt. At first I was going to say his name so you wouldn't attack him, but that was a little overboard. So I said Yoshi, knowing you would kill Ash since she hasn't been a suspect of yours.

You're also welcome I influenced pro-town to save your Hacker. ^_^

PbgY15i.png?1

Hunt. At first I was going to say his name so you wouldn't attack him, but that was a little overboard. So I said Yoshi, knowing you would kill Ash since she hasn't been a suspect of yours.

You're also welcome I influenced pro-town to save your Hacker. ^_^

Turncoat McGee

• Like 1