The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

^

^

Want to get my way? :)

No, this isn't about any sort of revenge, or anything like that.

We have nobody to go on here out of those three, we have to go for someone, because the death of that someone ( Grif ) outright confirms the identity of a mafian.

So what your saying is?

I don't want to know the identity of another mafian.

For your sake, I vote Grif. I invited you to a PM thread that'll show you why I withdrew my vote, but I may as well have someone to vote on this round, so I vote Grif.

I kinda just had something to say Blake...So look at what I wrote, again. That's all. ;)

I'm assuming that's your way of ending this convo. Doesn't really answer what I asked, but I'm going to let this one go. Still haven't changed my mind about you. I don't at all see why you started an argument out of no where though, twice.

• Like 1

I change my vote from Grif to Connor.

Like you said Caboose, Grif's death will help, so will Connor's. They are both equally helpful when it comes to lynching one. Grif is active in one PM thread (@Caboose: You know which one.), Connor is no longer active in another. I've noticed him viewing the thread and not replying. I no longer trust him like I used to. Connor, Grif, and Hunt are equal at the moment.

Will you all stop bickering. This isn't even fun to sift through or read you're all acting silly. 

I've been lurking on this thread and it's mostly Rabbit and Blake. I've been tempted to tell them to stop but you've beaten me to it so thanks Bnus

ENOUGH!

What in the hell is this? Is everyone randomly shifting their votes around because they don't want their vote to land on a civvie? This is not how you avoid lynching civvies!

We are Pro-Town. We make mistakes. We also learn from them. We lynch, and sometimes we get it wrong. Other times we get it right. When we do get it wrong it leads to us getting it right later on. So enough of this nonsense. We win together, or we lose together, and in either case, we bear the credit and blame for right and wrong lynches together.

So all of you, vote not to make yourself look good, but to catch whoever you think is most likely to be Mafia. And for frag's sake STOP with the pointless arguments! My vote remains with Dexter Grif.

ENOUGH!

What in the hell is this? Is everyone randomly shifting their votes around because they don't want their vote to land on a civvie? This is not how you avoid lynching civvies!

We are Pro-Town. We make mistakes. We also learn from them. We lynch, and sometimes we get it wrong. Other times we get it right. When we do get it wrong it leads to us getting it right later on. So enough of this nonsense. We win together, or we lose together, and in either case, we bear the credit and blame for right and wrong lynches together.

So all of you, vote not to make yourself look good, but to catch whoever you think is most likely to be Mafia. And for frag's sake STOP with the pointless arguments! My vote remains with Dexter Grif.

The funny thing is, I am trying not to lynch 'civvies,' but in a different way than everyone else   

I know this is off topic but I think the next game should be another ultimate game...and have a new neutral role, the role could be called "Reaper" and he can use his main power and ultimate only once...he or she can kill any one person whenever he wants...but can later on after a certain amount of rounds come on, the "Reaper" can bring somebody back to life only once. And can be any role, wheather he or she wants to bring a another neutral back to life, or Pro-Town, or Mafia.

:D

• Like 4

I know this is off topic but I think the next game should be another ultimate game...and have a new neutral role, the role could be called "Reaper" and he can use his main power and ultimate only once...he or she can kill any one person whenever he wants...but can later on after a certain amount of rounds come on, the "Reaper" can bring somebody back to life only once. And can be any role, wheather he or she wants to bring a another neutral back to life, or Pro-Town, or Mafia.

:D

I reserved hosting 9.0, not sure if that means anything though. PM incoming.

ENOUGH!

Honestly, I think it might be the only fun we can really have; tossing our votes around 'til they're locked. I mean, what else would Sheogorath want? Chaos, madness, then bloodshed! It's beautiful! Why can't you embrace the madness?

• Like 1