Halo MCC campain glitches in need of fixing.

I know people are having this problem across website forums. Achievemts apear unlucked under the achievments tab on the Xbox one main menu but don't pop in came ever. I have not had this issue with other games. I have hard reset multible times.

Some achievments won't unlock ever after hard reseting and waiting two days for it to apear. One in particular is explore the floor halo 4 shutdown.

For halo 4 my over all score bar has stopped apearing even though I have scoring selected and still have medals apear and individual kill scores apear.

Not all of us enjoy speed running its unfair to people to stop getting points for kills after the time bonus expires. I have speant hours on halo CE Halo mission can't do to get the speed run bonus and still get points for kills not 0 points for kills.

Lastly it would. E nice to add sum group scoring not individual scoring for the pat score Page after each level.