How are people defending the actions of 343i?

343i_is_a_joke

"How can you expect a game that has 4 games in one to work right away?"

"Give them some space, it's only been a month!"

"Matchmaking is a very small part of the game, everything else was done amazingly well!"

Here's all I have to say: what in the f do you find innovative about what they have done with this game? They literally re-released 4 games that have already been made. Besides putting some new textures on one of the campaigns and a whopping 6 multiplayer maps, they did nothing. Matchmaking was the only thing that they should've had to work hard at and they failed, miserably. They presented a flawed product at the expense of fans to make extra money during holiday season. Not only that, but many people are hyping up halo 5 after getting $60 stolen out of their wallet a month ago. It's laughable.

How are people dissing the actions of 343i?

"I bought it so it has to work NAOOO!!! I'm entitled and special!!"
"343 sucks I'm returning my game(s) tomorrow!"
"343 did nothing new, all they did was incorporate 4 games into one console, including a nicely blended interface for all campaigns, custom games, forge and matchmaking, vastly improve Forge, improve the classic H2 campaign with graphics and story terminals!! Hah that has been done before it's so easy!!!!"

Here's all I have to day: what in the f do you find not innovative about what they have done with this game? They literally re-released, re-mastered, 4 games that were legendary in their times and still remain so today. Besides putting some new textures on one of the campaigns and a whopping 6 re-mastered, effectively new, multiplayer maps, they also included every single map from every expansion pack ever included in the Halo universe, including Halo PC maps. Matchmaking totally was not the only thing they worked hard at, they worked hard on every aspect, and in fact continue to do so in an effort to make the experience flawless. But they stumbled with matchmaking, unfortunately. They presented an exciting product at the expense of fans to make money, yes hmm that is how our economy works, one sells a product and one buys it. Not only that, but many people are hyping up Halo 5 after willingly handing over $60 for an excellent and long-lasting product a month ago. It's almost like people are excited for the interesting and thoughtful story Halo 5 will have to offer, as well as the adaptive and fast paced gameplay. It's laughable.

• Like 7

"343 did nothing new, all they did was incorporate 4 games into one console, including a nicely blended interface for all campaigns, custom games, forge and matchmaking, vastly improve Forge, improve the classic H2 campaign with graphics and story terminals!! Hah that has been done before it's so easy!!!!"

Here's all I have to day: what in the f do you find not innovative about what they have done with this game? They literally re-released, re-mastered, 4 games that were legendary in their times and still remain so today. Besides putting some new textures on one of the campaigns and a whopping 6 re-mastered, effectively new, multiplayer maps, they also included every single map from every expansion pack ever included in the Halo universe, including Halo PC maps. Matchmaking totally was not the only thing they worked hard at, they worked hard on every aspect, and in fact continue to do so in an effort to make the experience flawless. But they stumbled with matchmaking, unfortunately. They presented an exciting product at the expense of fans to make money, yes hmm that is how our economy works, one sells a product and one buys it. Not only that, but many people are hyping up Halo 5 after willingly handing over $60 for an excellent and long-lasting product a month ago. It's almost like people are excited for the interesting and thoughtful story Halo 5 will have to offer, as well as the adaptive and fast paced gameplay. It's laughable.

Don't forget the 3 humongous Forge Canvases for Halo 2: Anniversary. ;)

• Like 1

no what is laughable is all the people who come here to complain not realizing we are a community forum which means it is only fans of the Halo/Bungie/343i Universe

Lol do you guys like work for the company or what? Get off their jocks and realize this is one of the biggest failures in game release history. People like you are the reason the gaming industry is where it's at. Thanks for making unfinished releases the norm. And yes, I completely forgot about all the forge canvassing considering after making maps, I couldn't play on them.

Nicely put. :hi5:

Just to add onto this, every game has problems at launch, they had to work with not one but 4 games.

This is also the largest game to release on Xbox One, so yes there are issues. And with every update it gets better. Every Halo launch there is problems and people cry and whine about it. I'm assuming your one of these people. Yet they still play EVERY halo. So 343 is obviously doing something right.

Edited by Yoshi1176