Why? Why did 343 have to make a buggy game??

So I just beat Halo 4 on legendary by my self on the MCC and guess what? The achivment is at 67 Percent....Wtf? Im about to just return this game. I absolutly love halo but seance day one this one game has been screwing me over. Im at 97% for beating all of the games on Easy and Normal..Not to sure how, I already beat those. Is there a way I can get the achivment without having to do it all over again? It's really annoying and just Grrr -_- ...

343i and Microsoft absolutely rushed the game, that's why. If they were simply making Halo 2 Anniversary, we'd see no problems at all. However, since they put 4 games from 2 different generations of console, issues were expected and only time would fix that.
They didn't give themselves enough time, and were overconfident on their ability to make a collection of games work.

• Like 1

It's embarrassing and sad how Halo gets buggy each time new game comes out.

I mean it's normally to face with issues and bugs,they're mostly fixed at specific times,but getting them this much......probably not.I hope 343 will not ruin future games by doing something much worse.

You've heard this before big halo fan, midnight release, advertises game to friends, gets punished and still can't play the f-in game he paid for.... Is halo 5 next? Should I go to gta and stay?!? I'm so feed up with believing the next game will be the one, not even a remake of all my favorite halos can save them

You've heard this before big halo fan, midnight release, advertises game to friends, gets punished and still can't play the f-in game he paid for.... Is halo 5 next? Should I go to gta and stay?!? I'm so feed up with believing the next game will be the one, not even a remake of all my favorite halos can save them

Fed up*  :P