when 343 updates halo

Endure

It takes up a large portion of my hard drive.

Instead of remaking that Useless map Relic.

Maybe give us some form of extra hard drive. its ******* bul****. I dont even want any GB wasted on something as useless as Spartan Ops

1. Remake midship/the pit for H2A.

2. free 1-3 month gold

3. free hardrive add

cause **** you 343 and all of you involved at ruining the greatest Shooter. u ****** halo up. bungie was better. I might change my mind if you cater to the COMPETITIVE PLAYERS WHO WILL BE PLAYING THE GAME LONG AFTER THE NOOBS BANDWAGON ONTO OTHER GAMES

Welcome to current gen gaming.

You can buy external hard drives for extra space, but 343i isn't going to give you a hard drive.

And if your xbox is full already, you could probably delete an older game you don't play anymore.

P.S~ MCC is made up of 4 (soon to be 5) games, it should be obvious that it's going to take up space.

• Like 2

You're expecting 343i to give you a free HDD? Also, if you've got 4.5 games in one package of course it's going to take up some space on your Hard Drive! Get an external HDD if storage space is a huge problem.

Also, let's look at your suggestions.

1. Midship is being remade on Halo 5 so having it on H2A would be redundant.

2. They're already doing that. You should read their updates.

3. Welcome to the real world; if you want to play video games, you're gonna need to buy the accessories yourself. It's not 343i's nor Microsoft's fault if you can't afford a Hard Drive.

"Bungie was better" Destiny's right over there, go play it and quit complaining to a Community Forum that has nothing to do with 343 Industries. Bungie doesn't WANT to make Halo anymore. They had a choice whether or not to renew the contract with Microsoft and they chose not to. 343i are making Halo, not Bungie. Either accept it (better yet, enjoy it), or go play another game.

• Like 1

You seriously think 343 provides devices and other stuff as well? No, they don't. They make the games.You play them- that's where the relationship between being a consumer and game makers ENDS. Sounds very greedy to ask simply more than you've committed yourself to bargain for.Want gold?

Could of tried going for the latest offer on the forums Christmas tree thread and got the gold and what ever you needed from there. Or do the normal thing to do and go to your local game store a buy it all from there- or simply get a refund for such a decent game that is worth giving the chance to play for once despite some of its issues a lot of the gaming community previously experienced

. Sam I am never knew that green eggs and ham were actually alright until he finally tried it. Even if 343 were to suddenly decide to give away free stuff there would usually be a highly unlikely chance to always get them. 343 don't suddenly say "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE Come bearing gifts ! "Two month gold codes for all!! No they don't just giveaway stuff for the hell of it.And

Don't get me started on competitive gameplay...

• Like 1