Matchmaking

I had those problems when it first released but now I can get into online matches pretty easily now. There isn't really anything to solve, 343 just needs to fix the stuff on their ends.

Just be patient and hope that whatever is ailing you is fixed like others have.

I had those problems when it first released but now I can get into online matches pretty easily now. There isn't really anything to solve, 343 just needs to fix the stuff on their ends.

• Like 1

Nothing to solve? Allow me to pretend like I'm laughing at this ridiculous notion.

How about de-ranking from an 18 back to a f*ck*ng 1? This has happened to me 4 times.

How about being forced to play with noobs and quitters because you can't party up for ****? When you do, halo glitches the mics and you can't talk to your own teammates.

How about being forced to reset the entire game after every few matches?

How about still getting dropped in the loading screen daily?

How about the annoying waiting for privileges message?

How about games still randomly ending in the middle of the match?

Just finished a nice blow to my K/D and an easy loss thanks to a game that LITERALLY STARTED 4v1 on Warlord. Yeah, that's a lot of fun.

Co-op campaign is still the glitchiest, laggiest experience you could ever endure.

Have achievements I've unlocked weeks ago twice over that STILL haven't f*ck*ng popped.

Twice, I’ve won a game and gone down a rank. Played a match today that I went 22 and 1 in a crushing victory and went from a level 2 to a level 1.

Nothing to solve? Allow me to pretend like I'm laughing at this ridiculous notion.

How about de-ranking from an 18 back to a f*ck*ng 1? This has happened to me 4 times.

How about being forced to play with noobs and quitters because you can't party up for ****? When you do, halo glitches the mics and you can't talk to your own teammates.

How about being forced to reset the entire game after every few matches?

How about still getting dropped in the loading screen daily?

How about the annoying waiting for privileges message?

How about games still randomly ending in the middle of the match?

Just finished a nice blow to my K/D and an easy loss thanks to a game that LITERALLY STARTED 4v1 on Warlord. Yeah, that's a lot of fun.

Co-op campaign is still the glitchiest, laggiest experience you could ever endure.

Have achievements I've unlocked weeks ago twice over that STILL haven't f*ck*ng popped.

Twice, I’ve won a game and gone down a rank. Played a match today that I went 22 and 1 in a crushing victory and went from a level 2 to a level 1.

Before you get your panties twisted anymore, stop and listen. I know there is problems with MCC. When I said there is nothing to solve, I meant it as in we can do anything about it sitting at our xboxes and computers. So we have to wait for 343 to fix the stuff on their end. Now that that is over, your post is just a list of complaints. And there is nothing on there that 343 hasn't seen and is working to fix. Good luck! :)

Edited by Yoshi1176

So MCC had a rough start, please note that this is still 343's first game on next gen and their still working out the issues.

While it's meant to be a new experience for us, it's also their first time using a lot of new tech, servers and such. So it's not going to be perfect from day one. Just be patient, complaining about it isn't going to do anything, so why don't you submit a detailed bug report and let them handle it. Because your in no way helping the situation.

Also, a lawsuit? You bought the game, you should've considered all the other games around it's release that were not working properly. Some people just don't understand that nothing is going to work perfectly from day one. Expect issues.

Lawsuit, heh. That might work, if you paid but didn't get anything. You got a massive amount of content, 2/3 of which worked fine at launch. If that didn't keep you busy, it means you just went and IGNORED it. Now almost all of it works. The rest should follow once 343 has time to patch it, which they will not have until the beta is over. The beta also seems to work even for people who can't get into matches, so play that.

Even if you couldn't get into matches at all, the other content ought to keep you busy for QUITE some time. I doubt there's a single person on this planet who's done literally all that can be done with the part of the game that worked at launch.