Halo 5 Guardians. Arena Multiplayer Beta Bug Report List

Buns

This thread is for NOT for discussion.

If you would like to discuss the beta please do so here: http://343i.org/2nj

Please list below any bugs you have experienced in the beta and be as detailed as possible and what steps led to the error.

If you have any pictures or video that can go along with it then provide that with your post.

If you are unsure if something is a bug then post it anyways. Let us help 343i develop a polished games! 

Example Bug Report

When my match started and I pressed the start button at the same time as I spawned in-game my start menu ended up being placed on my screen but I couldn't actually navigate the main menu. The background was transparent and the game was playing instead.  I was able to move around and control my Spartan ingame but the start menu was placed on my screen and I couldn't get rid of it until I died. 

Help 343industries develop a polished final product. Submit your bug reports(hopefully you don't have any because that would be a good thing) today!

Once the beta is over we will send this list over to 343i! Happy hunting!

• Like 4

The Announcer occasionally says things that have nothing to do with what you're doing (like Killing Spree even though you haven't gotten any kills). He also repeats the game status a few times (like "Game Over, Tie! - Game Over, Tie! - Game Over, Tie!").

After a match is over when looking at the Spartan Hub, your player model is either Baby Blue, or "Lightish Red" according to what team you were on the previous match. You can't change the armor, or color, and the model is low resolution.

The Carnage Report sometimes carries over from previous games, and won't display what happened the current game.

Matchmaking kicks you out allot.

Seconds before the match ended I got a Headshot with the Sniper (getting a sick Killing Frenzy). During the "dudebro" animation at the end (we won), I had the Sniper still on my back, but no one else had any guns on them.

In the load menu for matches where all 8 people reside the screen will sometimes flash repeatedly.