Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

I vote Axilus... For the fifth time... ¬_¬

Then don't join up if you don't care.

It's happened to me a few games, I still participated. What do you expect? Everyone else to be suspected apart from you?

No. I don't want it to be like that, I'd want it to be a friendly thing where I can vote for whoever I want. Instead some people in here are taking control and are acting very differently from how people usually act, it's a rather bad act to. some people (not naming anyone) take it too seriously and I'd prefer it if it stayed fun.

Edited by Yang Xiao Long

I vote Axilus

How do I stand with someone who keeps going 6 feet below me?

oooohhhh-regular-show.gif?w=600

I vote Axilus... For the fifth time... ¬_¬

No. I don't want it to be like that, I'd want it to be a friendly thing where I can vote for whoever I want. Instead some people in here are taking control and are acting very differently from how people usually act, it's a rather bad act to. some people (not naming anyone) take it too seriously and I'd prefer it if it stayed fun.

That makes no sense as a response to what I said above...

That makes no sense as a response to what I said above...

Well clearly you need to actually read it

I suspect that Yang is a zombie.

If I was a zombie, I would've already eaten your brain Church :P

• Like 1

Ruff, it's simple really. If you guys surrendered and stood with the Mafia, we'd stop going six feet under. If you don't, well, I keep berserk rushing all of you with my Frankenstein-enhanced Juggernaut power and then you stand with us.

Six feet under. :P

Edited by Axilus Prime

Round links:

Round 8: Lynch

Axilus Prime, Juggernaut Revenant, Loses a Life.

You have 48 hours or less until Round 9 is posted.

Updated Player List:

1. Yang Xiao Long
  2. Yoshi1176
  3. Axilus Prime, Juggernaut Revenant - 1/2 Lynched - Round 8
  4. Monty Oum, Medic Revenant - Executed - Round 7
  5. Helix Amell
  6. Ash, Civilian - Executed - Round 1
  7. Cursed Sharingan, Civilian - Executed - Round 5
  8. Pbrabbit
  9. Delpen9, Detective - Executed - Round 6
  10. Mr Kittens
  11. Tony Stark, Tesla - Executed - Round 8
  12. Wally West, Frankenstein - Lynched - Round 7
  13. Dexter Grif
  14. Church 
  15. The Director, Goon - Lynched - Round 1
  16. BATMAN, Civilian - Lynched - Round 4
  17. Arbiter747
  18. Caboose The Ace, Undead - Executed - Round 4
  19. rrhuntington
  20. Frankenzer

Role Status:

2mDyIIO.png

Edited by Self Destruct

Well clearly you're being a hypocrite. Don't bother trying to argue a point you don't have.

Don't bother trying to argue? I'm not even trying nor do I actually want to cause an argument. It seems that you're the one that's trying to cause an argument by calling me a hypocrite. I only told you to read it again and you're going up in arms about it!

I'm saying that I don't want people to just completely ignore me and not suspect me, I also don't want it to be where people take control and force people to vote for other people because they want that person to die! 

The thing I said about people changing how they are in Mafia is also rather simple if you actually think for a second, some people are friendly at events, the shoutbox or in other threads. In here, they turn into a leading dictator, not caring about anyone else's opinion and expecting everyone to believe in everything that they believe in, people forcing others to see how they see things and using the old 'If you don't vote for this person, you're Mafia!' excuse for EVERYTHING!

In all honesty, I don't even know why you're calling me a hypocrite. Like I said above, I only told you to re-read what I said, nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 1