Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

Ciao Axilus...soon you won't be the Juggernaut B*tch!

Something we should begin to keep in mind is that as more and more people die, there is a higher chance of more mafians (or zombies) getting RNG'd onto the list. So, as time goes on, target prioritization should become a thing. IE, if we discover the Alpha zombie (or any zombie) and they appear on the list...well, I'd sooner kill a zombie than kill the mafia if it means I don't turn into a zombie. There are two zombies now...we need to keep on our toes.

You're*

And Caboose, I voted for you last round 'cause you really really REALLY need to tone it down with the whole "If they're not for me, they're against me" mentality. It paints you as Mafian so hard that I didn't wanna bring it up; 'cause that's your job to interrogate pro-towns to the point of betrayal. You want people on your side? Learn to talk to them. Otherwise, you seem like the cheapest, shady M-effer on your team.

And trust me; Insulting your teammates is a form of blackmail that MAKES them want to betray you.

• Like 2

You're*

And Caboose, I voted for you last round 'cause you really really REALLY need to tone it down with the whole "If they're not for me, they're against me" mentality. It paints you as Mafian so hard that I didn't wanna bring it up; 'cause that's your job to interrogate pro-towns to the point of betrayal. You want people on your side? Learn to talk to them. Otherwise, you seem like the cheapest, shady M-effer on your team.

And trust me; Insulting your teammates is a form of blackmail that MAKES them want to betray you.

Well, actually that's a legitimate Protown thing. When someone is confirmed Mafia, not voting for them generally DOES mean you are Mafia. And when someone is confirmed Protown, voting for them likewise generally means you're Mafia.

Now, why should you trust the word of a confirmed Mafian? Well, that's because I've done the "You vote for anyone but this person and you're considered Mafia"  thing loads of times in past games. And because the last time I did that you were against my doing that when there was a very solid basis for it.

I tell you this not because I want Protown to win this game, but because in this case I'm dead already and it'll be too shameful to even be funny if Protown actually has doubt about killing the Mafian Juggernaut AFTER he's both been detective discovered and lost a life.

Well, actually that's a legitimate Protown thing. When someone is confirmed Mafia, not voting for them generally DOES mean you are Mafia. And when someone is confirmed Protown, voting for them likewise generally means you're Mafia.

Now, why should you trust the word of a confirmed Mafian? Well, that's because I've done the "You vote for anyone but this person and you're considered Mafia"  thing loads of times in past games. And because the last time I did that you were against my doing that when there was a very solid basis for it.

I tell you this not because I want Protown to win this game, but because in this case I'm dead already and it'll be too shameful to even be funny if Protown actually has doubt about killing the Mafian Juggernaut AFTER he's both been detective discovered and lost a life.

Well he does mostly force people to vote for his preference and he uses the excuse that Batman said. You are right with what you said in the first paragraph but I've stopped being active and I'll probably just stop voting if I can't vote on who I want to vote for