Custom Games 343 please fix

I am highly fed up with the fact that almost all forge made maps do not load at all after a certain number count of pieces. Being a forger myself i am tired of making maps for a game that does not work with the maximum 16 players. I hate how 343 has ruined one of my favorite features on halo since reach is no longer functional. I am in one of the if not biggest clan on MCC and we cannot do Raid Practices/Big Games/Gamenights because no maps will load of ours. Fix this soon. 

We are not 343i. Halowaypoint.com is their official site. We have some good Forge things here if you want to check those out.

Anyway, the max number of pieces has been reduced, like you say. The main problem I think is lag caused by large numbers of pieces being in the same area, so I suggest spreading them out, and not putting too much into an area.

If that doesn't work then I guess we'll need to wait for 343 to issue a fix.

Another problem I think you may be experiencing is Server glitches related to having large parties. I've had allot of trouble joining people in MCC, and an Event I joined yesterday kept booting everyone: and that was with only 8 people.

Edited by Self Destruct