Halo4 Legendary achievement issues

HaloSpAz

So I've been bored this last week and decided to tackle Halo 4 on Legendary and doing so was an absolute blast. Until that is I finished the game to not get any of the tasty achievements for doing so. Upon further review I found out it says I've only completed Inifinity on Heroic (the difficulty i originally played when it released). So thinking it was some kind of fluke I set it to Legendary and play through it again. To no avail, I make it all the way through to Reclaimer and nada, still says I've only completed it on Heroic. What gives?

So I've been bored this last week and decided to tackle Halo 4 on Legendary and doing so was an absolute blast. Until that is I finished the game to not get any of the tasty achievements for doing so. Upon further review I found out it says I've only completed Inifinity on Heroic (the difficulty i originally played when it released). So thinking it was some kind of fluke I set it to Legendary and play through it again. To no avail, I make it all the way through to Reclaimer and nada, still says I've only completed it on Heroic. What gives?

Did you check to see if any of the missions say that you haven't completed them on Legendary?

• 2 weeks later...