Congress nomination thread

Yoshi1176

You are supposed to nominate people from your member group for Congress. If by the end of the nomination period there are no nominees, people will be appointed to the positions instead.

I wouldn't know who to nominate anyway. I got 2 nominations, but I guess one didn't count.

Alright, I did a vote count.

Spyro and Fox are in the lead for Trusted Members.

Melody and H5F have two nominations, but Fox and Spyro have more.

If H5F and Melody really want too, they can go against Spyro and Fox to take the chair. You only needed two nominations, however, if you wish to drop out, you may. 

~This is just to inform you that even though you have a lot of votes, it doesn't mean you get it. I just want to clear up the confusion, and let you know if someone with 2 nominations and you don't get it, even though you have 6 nominations. :P

• Like 1

I'll like to drop out. I don't really have any interest in this. 

Thanks for the nominations though, i do really appreciate them. However i like to avoid topics that ask you to vote for members over other members. 

Once again, thanks for all the fish. May the Force be with you Spyro, Fox, and Melody.

I'll like to drop out. I don't really have any interest in this. 

Thanks for the nominations though, i do really appreciate them. However i like to avoid topics that ask you to vote for members over other members. 

One again, thanks for all the fish. May the Force be with you Spyro, Fox, and Melody.

Thanks for participating and leaving a public message for everyone. Greatly appreciated. ^_^

I'll take your note and leave the others on their own.

Very noble of you, dear sir. :hi:

• Like 2