Zombies War

RAI Callion

^

^

^

To add to this. smile.png

Example of what Red was talking about: In the Star wars labyrinth of evil novel there is chapter with two pages.

At first it seemed stupid to me when I first began to read those two pages.

This chapter introduced us to General grievous.

In this one chapter alone you see Grievous tactical ruthlessness as he sacrifices hundreds of his forces just to see the capabilities of the new Republic star fighters. You see why he is named the Jedi hunter as you are introduced to his collection of Lightsabers.And you gets hints of his past of who he was before the Clone wars.

This chapter established, Who he is ( Supreme commander of the Droid armies ) What he is like ( A ruthless Jedi hunter who has brilliant yet ruthless tactical skill ) and what he hopes to accomplish ( Death of all Jedi for destroying his Home planet )

Simple but really effective, this short chapter really makes an impression on you because IT IS FOCUSED!

Caboose out.

I knew he was a Jedi Hunter when I first saw him when the movie came out, I wasn't much of a reader then (I was I think 7 years old) at that point I knew what was going to happen eventually since Obi Wan had his personal vendetta, and Anakin had his. But besides the point, each of my chapters have at least 3-4 paragraphs in them.

^

In the movie he is displayed a coward with four Lightsabers ( but he cant do crap to defend himself with them ) :)

That chapter established him as well..... a Badass, from reading that chapter you knew he meant business. During the time when he talks about his Lightsaber he mentions several of his victims, those victims including some of the most renowned Jedi of the era. Point is the chapter was focused and it was really effective and established alot. ( adding to Reds point about focus )

Edited by Caboose The Ace

^

In the movie he is displayed a coward with four Lightsabers ( but he cant do crap to defend himself with them ) :)

That chapter established him as well..... a Badass, from reading that chapter you knew he meant business. During the time when he talks about his Lightsaber he mentions several of his victims, those victims including some of the most renowned Jedi of the era. Point is the chapter was focused and it was really effective and established alot. ( adding to Reds point about focus )

Don't worry man, the book is getting interesting through the chapters, everything is getting a bit more effective as it progresses and there are the amount of victims is going to be countless, just give me more time to finish the book and you'll see all who is lost within the book.

• Like 1

Here's today's Index

-Index-

CH 1: Good Mourning…. Page: 1-2

CH 2: Our First Murder…. Page: 3-4

CH 3: Zombie Overrun…. Page: 4-6

CH 4: Arrival at Safe Haven…. Page: 6-8

CH 5: The Newcomer…. Page: 9-11

CH 6: Kill or be Killed…. Page: 11-13

CH 7: Getting back to Safety…. Page: 13-15

CH 8: New Conflict…. Page: 15-17

CH 9: The War Shall Continue…. Page: 17-20

CH 10: Virus Lab…. Page: 20-23

CH 11: Another Outbreak…. Page: 23-27

CH 12: Half a Population....Gone.... Page: 27-

• 1 month later...

no world war z followed brad pitt's character trying to protect his family and eventually finding a way to solve the Z-Day problem

That's the terrible film. The true book is literally nothing like it, taking viewpoints from dozens of characters (Like the Song of Ice and Fire series) across the entirety of the war.