USF Congress and their Military

Fishy

Alright, so Congress is up. Things are starting to run off smooth and work itself up. However, I'll begin the addition to Yoshi's presidency.

Hello everyone, I am Fishy. I am here today representing Yoshi. As you may have known, I am part of his Cabinet. His General. I would like to address that we will be recruiting a military to help support him and help the Congress carry out the "Law", which are actually ideas and plans we have, they're not really a law.

Anyone can sign up for the military, we do offer a Grade A scale of Benefits. Finest in the state. This is listed below. Just comment your name below, and I will review your application.

Thanks,

Fishy

10262006_10203712164628681_7233744982632

Edit: Not all requests will be given.

• Like 5

The Military cannot enforce the law.

The police must enforce the law.

The military is there to combat the enemies of the state.

The police is there to protect and serve the people.

If the military become the police, the enemy becomes the people.

But yeah, I'd like to be in command of the Army. Or Air force, I'm not picky.

I am here to sign up as supreme leader of the Usf armed forces ( Army, Navy and Air ) :)

Your application has been dismissed. We do not tolerate anyone who wants total power.

None of you get that much power in the forces, especially any that overthrow me.

All of you get the power to make sure the forums are safe. 

All applications for the job will now assign you as Military Police, if your application goes through and we accept you that is.

(Someone's gotta keep the place in order...)

Yoshi, that is outright discrimination you and you cabinets are clearly mad with power and don't want the voice of the people on the Usf. You want a small corrupt group of yes men!

:)

Or your drunk and need to go home.....

Both play out the same way.

Caboose, Yoshi is President. That means he's Commander-in-Chief of the military. If you sign up for any position, you sign up to work for him. :P

If you're getting involved in the military, you go through ME. I am Yoshi's General, I deal with forces.

Vitamin is the propagandist. He rallies all of you up.

If you're seeking to join the military, you're seeking to at least help the forums out in some way. I'm here for a reason.

All in favor of me getting more power than I already have as the sole person deciding the outcome of elections due to last minute rule additions and changes, say "Aye". (Think VERY carefully before you answer here.) (I only want Admiral of the Navy or general of the Air Force.) :D

All in favor of me getting more power than I already have as the sole person deciding the outcome of elections due to last minute rule additions and changes, say "Aye". (Think VERY carefully before you answer here.) (I only want Admiral of the Navy or general of the Air Force.) :D

DenAYEd.