There should be a 1-50 halo Reach rank system

The Beatdovvn

Halo Reaches games are all social games no rank mixed skill every game. The arena ranking system is flawed by rewarding players who stat ***** the higher rank. The 1-50 h3 ranking system rewards players as a team for winning as a team. Also divided skill up the good kids are higher and the bad kids are lower. Halo Reach makes no sense if your good you dont wanna verse bad kids who camp to get low deaths. The 1-50 rank system will devide the good from the bad. And it will add a competetive aspect to a game that will remove a boring games of the same old same old. Personally i cant play reach for more than an 1 and a half before i get bored. Theres no fun in and going upagainst bad players every game im a competetive gamer and i like the idea of getting a 50 first then holding my 50 against other 50's adds way more to look forward to. Inheretor isnt a rank its an emblem you earn by boosting end of story. A 50 is earned through winning with a team and a ranked playlist won't let you run a 4v4 with a party size of 5 or more.

If you agree please post here i think a real ranking system will boost the level of fun, Competetiveness, Skill distrabution 10 fold in my oppinion.

Halo Reaches games are all social games no rank mixed skill every game. The arena ranking system is flawed by rewarding players who stat ***** the higher rank. The 1-50 h3 ranking system rewards players as a team for winning as a team. Also divided skill up the good kids are higher and the bad kids are lower. Halo Reach makes no sense if your good you dont wanna verse bad kids who camp to get low deaths. The 1-50 rank system will devide the good from the bad. And it will add a competetive aspect to a game that will remove a boring games of the same old same old. Personally i cant play reach for more than an 1 and a half before i get bored. Theres no fun in and going upagainst bad players every game im a competetive gamer and i like the idea of getting a 50 first then holding my 50 against other 50's adds way more to look forward to. Inheretor isnt a rank its an emblem you earn by boosting end of story. A 50 is earned through winning with a team and a ranked playlist won't let you run a 4v4 with a party size of 5 or more.

If you agree please post here i think a real ranking system will boost the level of fun, Competetiveness, Skill distrabution 10 fold in my oppinion.

How'd you get the Halo Font in Microsoft Word? Did you even do It in Word? If so, how'd you post it as your Signature?