Halo 5 Guardians Plot/Setting *Spoilers*

Fishy

So it came to my attention, I decided to put everything together and find out why Chief went what you all call, "Rogue." Why is Locke getting involved with a squadron with three others? Well the answer is simple, yet complicated to put together. Master Chief is not looking for Cortana in H5, he's looking for better things first. Locke is after him, he wants it.

Chief wants to get something so Legendary, that it's simple. He want's Reckonz...

He went off on his own to obtain the armor, something the UNSC or ONI have yet to do on their own. They have simulations in War Games where it's obtainable, but that's just simulation. Chief thinks he has found it.

What appeared in this trailer to what everyone thought was a War Sphinx or something Forerunner? 

1143553-rBmZPhQp4t-NZFsQ.jpg

That was the Guardian who held the sacred Recon armor Chief wanted so badly for himself. He found it first, before anyone else. Which is where Locke comes in. Locke wants it, too. His job is to stop the Chief. Which it looks like he has failed. Chief has found it and stored the armor in a backpack. Which you can see him carrying in the teasers and other trailers.

Locke throws down his DMR, because he needs room on his back to carry the Backpack. Whereas chief didn't. Because he was taller and had more leg room.

The whole plot of H5G is about getting that Recon back for themselves. They both want it. That's what it's all about, the legendary Recon armor. With a flaming helmet.

ReconArmor.png

Stay tuned for more.

• Like 5

Sorry, I don't get it.. what?

2008 was when Vidmaster was every child's dream. Screaming for it, sending letters to Bungie with sob stories for it. All they could think about is Recon. "Gimmie Recon" they all screamed. This is 2008 mentality.

2008 was when Vidmaster was every child's dream. Screaming for it, sending letters to Bungie with sob stories for it. All they could think about is Recon. "Gimmie Recon" they all screamed. This is 2008 mentality.

'kay, I still don't really know how this applies to Halo 5.. guess I'm rather slow today :/

Nothing... Absolutely nothing in this thread has any relevance to anything ever.

Is it supposed to? *cough*

I am one-hundred percent convinced that this is the plot.

RECKONZ.

• Like 1