Who was the First Person to Play HALO?

Boo Li

I started playing Halo back when it was first shipped for PC.

Started quite a 'career' of PC gaming.

Then again, I've always been playing on whatever console I can get.

(Starts remembering the days of Mario Kart '64... my mom would pwn us so hard, she'd twist her ankles.)

• Like 1

I started playing Halo back when it was first shipped for PC.

Started quite a 'career' of PC gaming.

Then again, I've always been playing on whatever console I can get.

(Starts remembering the days of Mario Kart '64... my mom would pwn us so hard, she'd twist her ankles.)

yea I really loved the pc version but  the full game that they programmed was never released. and after what they did release got releaeased a huge effort to reprogram or add programming to the game started and all those programmers made a new version of the halo gamme witch also has yet to be released and they still all work on it and I believe they are aiming for September or September 2016 to release some of it

yea I really loved the pc version but  the full game that they programmed was never released. and after what they did release got releaeased a huge effort to reprogram or add programming to the game started and all those programmers made a new version of the halo gamme witch also has yet to be released and they still all work on it and I believe they are aiming for September or September 2016 to release some of it

News to me.. source?

News to me.. source?

Source: just the talk around lots of them are trying to organize a date but their not getting full agreement from server members and they have to have 97% agreement from al members to be able to bypass server security

so it's in the works, the reason why they named the new xbox "XBOX ONE" is because the full games for the first xbox where not released so they brought back the technology and made it up to date with the new xbox and plan on releasing the full games now, it was a big industry fight they had to remove large numbers disagreeing employees at companies just to make the whole XBOX ONE thing happen

Are you talking about Halo CE PC? The version they released those years ago was the finished product with more features. Since then modders have added more to the game.

Not sure what youre talking about 2016. We have no info of any important Halo PC projects being released then

Source: just the talk around lots of them are trying to organize a date but their not getting full agreement from server members and they have to have 97% agreement from al members to be able to bypass server security

so it's in the works, the reason why they named the new xbox "XBOX ONE" is because the full games for the first xbox where not released so they brought back the technology and made it up to date with the new xbox and plan on releasing the full games now, it was a big industry fight they had to remove large numbers disagreeing employees at companies just to make the whole XBOX ONE thing happen

and said employees they removed had nothing to do with the programming of the gaames or the making of the systems in the first place

By "source," I mean "link plz."

'cause this is seriously new to me.