Who are your 10 favorite YouTubers?

Sniper0092

My list is not full of just mainstream users, mostly people that are underground type, the ones I feel deserve more attention.

Halo Canon- Shows very insightful things about the Halo universe including reviews for content.

ReviewTechUsa- Great commentary, and non-biased opinions.

MrRepzion- I discovered him when looking for Anita rants, he made me laugh. He also has some interesting opinions and rants about religion.

Whyt Manga- An artist with an online manga called Apple Black, shown in a site called Saturday AM. A place basically the American Shounen Jump or Shojo Beat.

Arbiter617- I am sure a lot of you guys know him. He is responsible for great Halo Machinimas.

MikeWB- a friend of Arbiter's, in charge of The Unsociables.

Angry Joe- Funny, meaningful reviews for video games. His opinions are honest and not biased.

Moonshine Animations- Great stop motion animations and figma reviews.

Glass Reflection- Great anime reviews.

Rocket Jump- great shorts, and their VGHS was pretty awesome.

• Like 2

Angry Joe, Halo Canon, and Arbiter617 are the only few I've heard of. The only one I'm subscribed to is Halo Canon, just did so a few days ago. Much better than Halofollower.

I have more than 10, but I don't like any of them much more than the others except for a few.  The few are Jerma985, AVGN (Cinemassacre), and Bruce Blitz.

No particular order;

Nerd^3

Cynical Brit/ TotalBiscuit

CGP Grey

SciShow/ Crash Course

Vsauce

MinutePhysics

Halo Canon

Zero Punctuation (Escapist)

Strife Games (As he was known previously, though some people may know him as Yogscast Will- I was subscribed to him before he joined YC)

Senpai Kush or Snipars

Angry Joe, Halo Canon, and Arbiter617 are the only few I've heard of. The only one I'm subscribed to is Halo Canon, just did so a few days ago. Much better than Halofollower.

I have more than 10, but I don't like any of them much more than the others except for a few. The few are Jerma985, AVGN (Cinemassacre), and Bruce Blitz.

Good man, Toa's a pretty cool guy.

Btw, Arbiter617 is a **** IRL.

Nonranked:

Angry Joe - Really awesome guy all around, however, he does have a tendency to act childish on Twitter. His YouTube is really where he shines.

Total Biscuit - While I don't always agree with him TB knows how to present an opinion in an unbiased and classy way, and does a great job being persuasive.

Jacksepticeye - Not all of his content is hilarious, but he entertains me to watch and he seems like a nice guy in real life.

Friendly AI - Dude's funny, not much else to say.

Sargon of Akkad - Very sound minded and calm person, does a great job at relaying information and speaking truthfully. Almost always agree with him.

Nerd^3 - Hilarious content creator, sound minded a lot of the time, and all around, a nice person to watch and talk to. Hope to meet him some day, even if I think his opinion on Halo is wrong.

Ready Up Live - HaloFollower done right, great content and very informative. He's sorta tied with Chief Canuck here, so I guess they both get the spot.

Emma Blackery - Extremely talented singer and a funny vloger that I can get behind. Love her content.

MoreConsole - This is the kind of dude I'd love to spend 4 hours playing Halo with. Solid guy all around and creates some great pieces. Love ya MC!

Vee - Lesser known YouTuber that both has some great ideas and thoughts and makes me laugh my butt off. Vee is just a fun dude o listen to.

My favourite YouTubers are:

Shane Dawson-A inspirational person and does great comedy sketches

NigaHiga-Again these guys do awesome comedy sketches and videos about things

Ksi- Does gaming videos, his Q&A's and other videos he does are hilarious.

ERB(Epic rap battles of history)- Simply because they're ERB.

Mr Lee Marshall- His Disco boy acts amuse me.

Tomska- An animator and actor, known for his asdf movie cartoons. He knows how to keep people entertained. He too, is an inspirational person when he opens up about what goes on in his life.

Oneyng-Funny Irish animator. I could watch his videos all day non-stop.

ForrestFire101-Great stopmotion lego animations + acting for his sketches. I like his zombie Xmas specials.

RapidFireReece-A friend of mine I collabed with. Reece does mostly Nerf videos, that and mlg parodies.

Thunderf00t- Alot of scientific videos, sometimes experiments.Interesting stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, lol.

• OpTic Nadeshot - Just overall interesting/funny vlogs along with the occasional gaming videos. Very balanced and tells you how the pros live life.
  • Biblical Reaper - He's really the only Black Ops 3 news guy out there, so yeah... Also, I'm for OpTic Gaming, not Team Kaliber which he is a part of.
  • McJuggerNuggets - The videos of his dad destroying his things are a little funny, but once you realize how serious this long-term conflict he has with his dad about video games is, you just want to keep watching. Right now there's some interesting stuff going on on his channel.
  • FouseyTube - Love his prank videos. Funniest things ever.
  • RomanAtwood - Love his pranks. Same as above -- they're funny.
  • TechRax - All this guy does is destroy iPhones. It's some crazy shiz, but great to watch when the crazy, inner you is craving something entertaining.
  • ERB - lol They're hillarious as hell, why else?
  • CollegeHumor - Not the coolest things around, but greaat for some comic relief no and then.
  • TheAngryGrandpa Show - lol Because it's Angry Grandpa.
  • CNET - Tech news, bro.

As you can see I use YouTube for 2 things mainly: news and smiling. I give myself a reason to laugh, and I also make sure I know what's happening in the world. :)

• 2 weeks later...

TheMightyJingles, Quickybaby, TheFochYou and Circonflexes - Funny people who provide interesting and highly entertaining videos about world of tanks.

Unit Lost - These guys are hilarious, no matter what game they're playing. Cities Skylines let's play was my favourite.

Angry Joe - I like his videos.

GreenZero and Sybert - Very interesting commentary on C&C3 KW replays.

That's it.

In no particular order... well, I guess alphabetical order:

• FegeleintheLostTapes: This one's a bit controversial, seeing as how their content revolves around making fun of a certain dictator that led Germany up until 1945. But if that sort of thing is up your alley, then you'll enjoy their content a lot!
  • Gamecheat13: It's fun to see what one can do messing around in Halo!
  • GameFace Max: These guys are a growing let's play group from eastern Canada. Their commentary is rarely done by one person alone, so it's a more casual setting that consists of friends playing all sorts of games both old and new!
  • Jacksepticeye: Because Jacksepticeye. He plays all sorts of games, and is actually decent at playing them!
  • MilesLuigi: He plays a wide variety of Super Mario World ROM hacks (including that lovely Kaizo Mario), and has a mix of solo and group commentary. There's also some person who says sassy comments in the form of text boxes throughout his videos.
  • MythicTyrant: What can I say? He's the Tyrant. He shows the scrubs how to beat Halo's campaigns at their highest difficulty with witty commentary to boot!
  • Paulsoaresjr: A family man who plays video games and is quite good at them! He plays the Escapists and survival games quite frequently.
  • Really3D: Top-notch 3D animations that usually make fun of pop culture. Seriously top-notch. Like, the best. As in far exceeding Blur's capabilities.
  • SilentWeaponsIII: Video game music exteeeeeeeeeeeeeensions and the occasional let's play by a rude and crude New Yorker.
  • Vsauce2: All sorts of cool tech is discussed!