BLUE Team/RED Team: Which Team Do You Prefer?

Boo Li

What?

Are you asking us what our favourite colour is between Red and Blue or what team do we prefer ( assuming this is about Spartan II's )

Anyway there was two Red Spartan II teams. One of them was assigned to the Spirit of fire and is presumably still in cryosleep.

The other team died during the Fall of Reach if I remember correctly.

No idea what you meant by bad side or girl side though thinking about it, makes me lose brain-cells. :)

^

Oh... you could have said so before.....

In that case, Blue team is my answer for pretty obvious reasons ( hint, hint, my name )

I still don't get this rest of it though, Blue for "Classically Red Side is Bad Side or Girl Side!?!."

Classically means "according to the original or traditional standard for something"

The Red and Blue teams have been around since Halo Ce so they are both as "classically" as each other. :)

no idea what the Red side is bad side or girl side is supposed to mean though.

Annnnnnd you just lost all credibility. smile.png ^

Since when has Red been a "girls colour"  I wasn't aware Genders had assigned colours that they are supposed to affiliate more with....

Halo 5 assigns you a team by, im not sure maybe a random dice roll it dosent matter Halo 5 dosent assign you by gender.....

"personally all males I see in red beside myself all look like enimies to me always have I think it is that way for most guys."

No surprise why they look like enemy's when you look at Reds   ( if your on Blue team ) but if your not then, I don't know why you look at your own teammates as enemy's. Maybe paranoia?

Then you contradict yourself by saying. "personally all males I see in Red besides myself look like enemy's"
For starters by your logic why are males on Red team if Red team is a girl team?
How do you know the players are males?

"I think it is that way for most guys."

But you just said it was just for you personally then you make an assumption most males look at Red team ( regardless of the team they are on as enemy's )

Regardless its pretty clear your a troll because nobody is this....dumb.

So, four well established characters; featured in multiple pieces of media before?

Or three characters we haven't seen in six years?

Tough choice.

Then again one of red team has an M247HT so I don't know...