Legendary member

Halo Fan Boy

For MCC? You had to play before Dec. 19th- the extension to XBL was applied automatically, ODST and Relic aren't out yet. 

You likely won't get an account transfer, and there is nothing to do with Reach in it.

I'm not sure what you mean. What do you mean by a "gift"? We have plenty of other members that have been playing since Day One release of Halo Combat Evolved. They didn't mention a such "gift" before. I'm gonna need an explanation before we can figure out this problem. :3

I'm Joe I'm 17 I have spent 13 years playing halo since combat evolved and I never get a thanks for playing gift what should I do in order for me to recive my gift? On halo reach ? Will I be able to recive a gift on my new account

Okay, umm... You expect a gift for playing the games since day 1? So you didn't play the games for fun, you just did it hoping you'd get a gift 13 years later? If that's the case then you have unrealistic expectations. Seriously, what exactly were you expecting? If the title is anything to go by, you're expecting Legendary Member status on this site (which by the way, has no affiliation with 343i). Getting to Staff / Legendary / Moderator status isn't rewarded for being a dedicated Halo player, because like I said, we have no connection with the official 343i. We're a Community fan-made Forum.

Getting to a higher position is required by being dedicated to this particular community, and trust me... that doesn't just happen overnight, and this is coming from a community Staff member who has been on this site for nearly 3½ years, and was promoted August 2014.

• Like 1