Mafia 16.0 poll

Mafia 16.0  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What version of the Sith Warrior is "better"

• First
    • Second
    • The Sith Warrior should not be a role

( I will change the poll topic from time to time when I update it with new roles or ideas I and my co hosts need feedback on ) :)

For starters here is the first question

What version of the Sith Warrior is "better?" and what version benefits what side more, The Jedi ( Pro town ) or the Sith ( the Mafians )

Here is the original: Sith Warrior: Can kill two people in one round once, but his/her role is revealed by doing so and the players roles he/her targeted are also revealed.

Here is an alternate: Sith Warrior: Can kill two people in one round once, but the Sith Warriors identity is not revealed publically nor is the roles of the people he/her targeted or the identities he/her targeted are targeted.

Summery 

First one ( Killers role is revealed ) along with his/her victims regardless if they were saved by the Jedi consular ( The Medic )

Second ( Nobody's role is revealed ) So neither Pro town or mafians know what players were killed or who did the killing or attempted killing if the Jedi consular saved someone.

Edited by Caboose The Ace