Mega Bloks stuff

BaconShelf

Just decided to mess around with my Halo MB stuff.

20150515_164613_zpswv7uxea7.jpg

I imagine this as blue team. Left to right: Fred (DMR), Linda *Sniper), John (Halo 1 pistol!) and Kelly (EVA)

20150515_164736_zpsnzjtic6z.jpg

I also imagine this as Daisy-023, she's the only SII to be seen using CQB. Red CQB at that.

20150515_165849_zpsgyg8xbd7.jpg

The Team- Blue+Daisy

20150515_170453_zpswknvbmjo.jpg

A really bad viginette of Homecoming, near the end when Daisy is shooting all those Sangheili

20150515_170943_zpssn3bwrpy.jpg

This is my little ODST squad,Bravo-3, and the Spartan that routinely accompanies them on missions as sniper support- snipers are given M7S smgs in The Babysitter, perhaps this is that team? Nah, left to right they are: PFC Aaron Davis (Marksman and Spotter), SGT Jared O'Neill (Squad Leader), PFC William Urich and 1st Lieutenant Jessica Ward, an ONI mission handler. The Spartan-II is Warrant Officer 1st Class Steven-030

20150515_171146_zpslv2fkuav.jpg

This is my elite squad. In my mind, they were assigned to hunt down Bravo 3 (WHo were in turn trying to hunt them down) when the great schism was enacted. From left to right, they are Minors Zek 'Terolm, Jhet 'Uran, Major Kjal 'Votram and Banshee Pilot Terul 'Leron.

20150515_171456_zpsmxlarjva.jpg

This is the Jiralhanae squad assigned to kill Kjal's group. This pack is Tenabius (Stealth Spiker), Conabus (Hammer+Brute Shot), Arkimus Stealth+hammer) and Denus (Plasma Turret)

20150515_171649_zpsqwe3rmn4.jpg

Some reports indicate that two bonded hunters accompany Kjal 'Votram's forces, while others suggest they fight alongside the brutes. Whatever the case, they are hostile to ODST squad Bravo-3.

• Like 3

Thats an impressive MB collection you have! I wish I had the spare cash to actually purchase some more sets.

I also like the white background. It makes actually looking at the figures pleasing. 

Thats an impressive MB collection you have! I wish I had the spare cash to actually purchase some more sets.

I also like the white background. It makes actually looking at the figures pleasing.

It's not an amazing collection; I've lost one spartan, another has lost a hand, I have two 'hogs and a destroyed troop hog (Which is supposed to be the desert one seen^ but I cannibalised to have two functional attack ones), one warthog has no barrels so I made an improvised gauss canon, I have two shades and a mongoose.

Nothing amazing like a scorpion, tyrant or elephant.

The white is just a piece of A3 paper propped against my Reach LE box, with a deodorant can on top for support. I was planning on using it as a greenscreen of sorts and photoshop a background on, but you can see the shadows because I don't have any adequate lighting setup.

• Like 1

It's not an amazing collection; I've lost one spartan, another has lost a hand, I have two 'hogs and a destroyed troop hog (Which is supposed to be the desert one seen^ but I cannibalised to have two functional attack ones), one warthog has no barrels so I made an improvised gauss canon, I have two shades and a mongoose.

Nothing amazing like a scorpion, tyrant or elephant.

The white is just a piece of A3 paper propped against my Reach LE box, with a deodorant can on top for support. I was planning on using it as a greenscreen of sorts and photoshop a background on, but you can see the shadows because I don't have any adequate lighting setup.

It's still a nice collection :D

Have you ever considered doing a stop motion video? 

It's still a nice collection :D

Have you ever considered doing a stop motion video?

I did.

Then I realised that I have nowhere near the patience for the perfectionist I am, so it would end up **** (IE not smooth) or not done.

I did.

Then I realised that I have nowhere near the patience for the perfectionist I am, so it would end up **** (IE not smooth) or not done.

lol same here, took me 4 hours to animate my "trailer" then I realized 5 minutes of a smooth stop motion could cost you the whole day, so I gave up. The trailer was crap too lol

I wish I could get some Halo Mega Bloks. :/

Still really neat, have you considered making shorts? Like the Lego animated video shorts? I know they're on youtube, lol.

See above.