My webcomic

Sniper0092

If I am to be brutally honest, and I am, this wasn't too great. The art doesn't look too good (The lack of shading/ lighting really makes it look like just a bunch of random lines, and there being no background whatsoever on the characters is very disorientating), the dialogue (What little of it there is) sounds incredibly unnatural as to how people talk and the backstory is filled with flaws; why are these 'aliens' (Who really need a name) allowed to suddenly control the planet with no resistance? If they are pretty kewl guys as it implies, why has anyone had problems with them? Also, do these aliens not have an army of their own? What about NATO, Russia, China, N. Korea (Especially North Korea; they wouldn't like being taken over easily), why do they not have any dealing with the rebels?

Of course, I'm being hasty with the questions; for all I know it could be explained later. However, I feel that the Half-life 2 approach is best; lay out the essentials in the first minutes (IE that every earth military was defeated by the combine in 7 hours and so forth) and expand upon it later.

Also, one final, not major, bugbear is the font. The text font should ideally fill the speech bubble, to look better.

Honestly, I'd direct you to the webcomic Aoleian Hope for a webcomic done right. Everything, the art, the dialogue and the pacing are done superbly.

Side note; everyone with GAP written on their clothes, I can't help but laugh at the image of chavs in gap tracksuits running round fighting crime.