ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

We've gathered here today to spread the glorious message glorious SD of cool. It says that he whosoever holds the power of the SD shall control the world, and glorious glory beyond.

Now, go forth mighty SDs AND PERGE THE LAND OF ALL IT'S UGLYNESS NOT GLORY. WE SHALL CREATE A NEW WOOOOORLD OORDERRRRR FOR GLORIOUS SD GLORRRRIOUS GLORYGLORYLGL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and if you betray us you die. Have a nice day. SD, out.

• Like 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMD2wbYH8AQ

Unless you join us. This is it ladies and gentlemen. Even though I joined because of the Coin, The Transcendence of Destruct has enlightened my life. The Mask is also a + thanks to Brother Farmer Destruct.

We have grown fast, and will continue at an even faster pace! I am the Schpy Destruct, and if you oppose us you will be Bakestaybed so hahrd, that you remember how you were Bakestaybed so hahrd.

JOIN US AND SING VICTORY, EVERLASTING!

• Like 3

...what on earth is this heresy?

Not Heresy, This is: REVOLUTION!

It will take many Bakestaybes to take you down, but this time, we are 4x the 4REALZ! Prepare for Destruction, from Bread, Penguin, Self, Thel, Farmer, Fish, and Maestro. The DESTRUCTS!

Time Was Your Ally, Moderator. But now it has abandoned you.

The Destructs, have come.

I have reconsidered beating them to a bloody pulp.  Given their unique nature, such violence would be viewed as a "hate crime".  While I normally love a good hate crime, I must decline.  besides, we all know this will end and fall like a house of cards in a wind tunnel soon enough anyway.

I have reconsidered beating them to a bloody pulp.  Given their unique nature, such violence would be viewed as a "hate crime".  While I normally love a good hate crime, I must decline.  besides, we all know this will end and fall like a house of cards in a wind tunnel soon enough anyway.

The Destructs are like rain, sometimes we seem to come straight up from underneath. 

0:22-0:28