Will playable Elites be featured in H5G?

Delko Elite

Sorry for the lack of replies I just got home from the hospital.Either I think it's best that I ignore twin mainly because our conversation strayed from the topic and has water downed the thread.

The points are that elties aren't impossible to shoot from the rear but have had other problems and not having them in Halo is just not right in alot of peoples eyes. 

Many people have great memories playing as the honor bound split chins and don't want to see them ripped out of the game just because of issues that can be easily solved in a modern game. Hell I'm sure Twin himself can solve this issue if given the proper tools, so i'm sure someone who's chosen what he does as a career path can get it done just as easily.

Like I've said it before, Elites being in Halo 5 is a deciding factor for quite alot of people getting Halo 5. Not only because a favorite element has been taken out of the games for too long but the others who agree that ignoring an entire section of the community for thee years is just a terrible sign for what lies ahead. 

^ My Biggest belief as to why they wouldn't be in it is I just can't see big ol' 8 foot 3 Snake head Horse legged Aliens jumping around as nimble with those thrusters as the Spartan's were in the beta. And I'm not saying that to discredit the Elite's being Nimble enough, I just can't see it game play wise. The Halo 5 MP just seems more FIT for a Spartan than an Elite. But we'll see.

All of that stuff can be turned off, I believe I heard that confirmed earlier this year. So they could be seen as playable characters, perhaps just not in Comp MP.

As you can see, Melody's already practicing her "Blarg."

I wouldn't throw my hopes up for it, however I'm sure it would be just fine as a unranked mp character. And like rrhunt said the gameplay has been fit more for a spartan, and it does sound pretty weird for some reason.

• 4 months later...

I really miss playable Sangheili in Halo. It was what made me love the multiplayer so much. When Halo 4 announced no playable Elites, I literally cried. My bro laughed at me, but he didn't understand my pain. He was after all, a Spartan. 343i and everyone else loved him, but hated me. Halo 5 will still not heal this wound in my heart. It will be a sad franchise for me.