Halo 3 ODST add on for MCC

Hi I am a member of the United States Navy and when the game released I was on a 7 month deployment. My wife purchased MCC for me as a Christmas gift before December 19th. However I did not return home until the end of January to celebrate Christmas with my family and yet I am unable to receive the free update with ODST due to being deployed. Just trying to reach out to 343 to see if there is anything they will do. Hopefully on here they will see my plight.

A few things we need to chat about then.

1 This is a Community forum ( Yes, I know this site has a really misleading title ) This site is run by and made by fans of the series. So no 343 employees are here, as far as we know.....

2 I know 343 will not give you the free Odst remaster. I know they will not because you are not the first who has tried to do this and, failed.

Its harsh but that's the reality of it. Sadly you will have to pay for the Odst remaster. :(

As much respect as I have for anyone in the Armed Forces of any country, that is not an excuse to get something for free.  I have two kids work a full time job and have very little time to play.  There were times when I would literally have to go months before having ANY time to play a game.  What we do with our lives and our free time is up to us.  No one made you join the military and take up valuable time.  Nor did my job make me work the hours I worked.

No disrespect meant, but just because our lives are busy and it takes us away from doing things we want to do, does not mean it is the burden of a company to bestow a free product or upgrade to you.  This would be a completely different story if the game disc or hardware you bought was faulty and caused the issue with not being able to play.

It's only $5. Well worth it for an amazing game anyway.

Either way, you won't be getting a hand out. Best you can do is just hope someone has a spare code (Which is how I got ODST) or just buy it. It's not expensive.

• Like 1