Halo Reach - All Stars (No Rules / Leaders)

I am looking for a group of Halo Reach players who consistently performan well in Slayer based games!

I currently play Halo Reach on an almost daily basis and am looking for a team to join me in Team Slayer, Team Swat, Team Snipers & Multi Team.

If you are a competitive individual, who loves winning and works well in team based games then you will be perfect for our team.

There are no "rules" or "leaders". We are simply looking for committed Halo Reach players, who are considerate amongs their team mates (not the sort that throw grenades or shoot rocket launchers when your team mates are in combat!) and who consistently maintain a positive K/D spread. :)

We are all about being the best. We want to know that every member of the team can be relied upon to finish with a positive K/D (as often as possible). I usually maintain a 6+ K/D spread in most matches, and my existing team mate usually maintains a 2+ K/D spread. As long as your spread is more often positive than negative, that's fine with me.

If you are interested in partying up with us, please add Synikalle to your friends list or message me on this forum.