Halo: Reach's Anniversary Multiplayer Map Pack Achievements Surface

Spectral Jester

When Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary launches next month, Halo: Reach owners will be able to download the Anniversary map pack, enabling Halo: CE players and Reach players to get their multiplayer on with one another on several classic maps. And so, with a new map pack, comes new multiplayer achievements.

In fact, there's seven new multiplayer map pack achievements. Check them out below:

image9.pngTop Shot - Get 3 headshot kills in a row in a matchmade game - 50 points

image10.pngEmergency Room - Infect 3 players in a single round in a matchmade Infection game - 15 points

image11.pngStick it to the Man! - Stick and kill the flag carrier with a Plasma Grenade in a matchmade game - 20 points

image12.pngDive Bomber - Perform a Beat Down on an enemy player while using the Jetpack during a matchmade game - 50 points

image13.pngLicense to Kill - Run over 5 people with a Ghost in a matchmade game - 15 points

image14.pngBounty Hunter - Capture 10 skulls at once in a matchmade Headhunter game - 75 points

image15.pngFrom Hell's Heart - Kill an enemy player that sticks you with a Plasma Grenade with their own grenade in a matchmade game - 25 points

You'll be able to get hold of the Anniversary map pack as DLC for Halo: Reach, when Halo: CE Anniversary launches on November 15th, 2011 or you can simply get them with Anniversary itself. Either way, more Halo multiplayer achievements can only be seen as a good thing, right?

This post has been promoted to an article

• 2 weeks later...

I just have one question. Will you be able to get them while playing multiplayer in Halo: CEA as well or can you only get them by playing it on halo reach?

Well Halo: CEA only has Reach's multiplayer (like ODST with Halo 3) so you should be able to get them on both games.

So do we get acheivements for halo reach and anniversary? lets say I get all the cea multiplayer acheivements, can I go get them on reach now or is it just acheivements for anniversary?

Ive seen a full list of anniversary's achievements and those were not on it, so i believe that these are only for the reach DLC, or else people would get them in both games.

I'm not a fan of the jetpack achievement because it's hard on the players that don't use the default layout. I use bumper jumper and to use my armor affect is X, which means i cant fly and steer at the same time because i have to take my thumb of the joystick. So it favors the default layout