Halo 5 guardians multiplayer

Halo 5 Guardians Multiplayer I just watch Warzone yesterday and today a couple of times it is awesome but it needs more vehicles from past halo games and btb like!!

Unsc

1. Hornet from halo 2

2. Pelican you can use in online multiplayer and shoot in btb and Warzone

3. Falcon from halo reach

Covenant

1. Chopper from halo 3

2. Revenant from halo reach

3. Phantom you can use and shoot in btb and Warzone

There not in Halo 5 Guardians they seriously need to put these vehicles in Halo 5 Guardians like now before it gets to close to released date

Please 343 industries your sales will do a lot better and and the multiplayer will to!!

It's not so much as balance as it is about "do the vehicles fit inside the map and work with the gameplay flow".  Balancing would only be an issue in terms of actual gun damage for the vehicles, or the damage of personnel fire on vehicles.  Look at most of the maps besides Forgeworld for Halo Reach and the maybe 1-3 maps in Halo 4 that were larger than Coagulation.  Vehicles of the Phantom/Pelican type would not fit nicely into the maps nor would they really enhance the gameplay.  Unless Halo 5 has a ton of sprawling maps the size of BF3 ones...they would not be usable to the extent players want.

Aside from that, the coding is still not anywhere near the harnessed level the console hardware will be 5 years from now.  I highly doubt the engine will run LOD's and map sizes the size needed to incorporate large gameplay environments that would fit these vehicles purpose.

• Like 2

It's not so much as balance as it is about "do the vehicles fit inside the map and work with the gameplay flow".  Balancing would only be an issue in terms of actual gun damage for the vehicles, or the damage of personnel fire on vehicles.  Look at most of the maps besides Forgeworld for Halo Reach and the maybe 1-3 maps in Halo 4 that were larger than Coagulation.  Vehicles of the Phantom/Pelican type would not fit nicely into the maps nor would they really enhance the gameplay.  Unless Halo 5 has a ton of sprawling maps the size of BF3 ones...they would not be usable to the extent players want.

Aside from that, the coding is still not anywhere near the harnessed level the console hardware will be 5 years from now.  I highly doubt the engine will run LOD's and map sizes the size needed to incorporate large gameplay environments that would fit these vehicles purpose.

I was actually talking about damage but your point is much better. I was thinking they could take out the boost ability and just let it fly at Warthog speed.

I've seen the warzone game play and it looks great i've loved halo sence halo 1 and the halo 5 beta was amazing to me but the new highlighted weapons im not a huge fan of it doesnt look right think about how it'll work in competitive it doesnt seem right competitive is about knowing your weapons and map it should aleast be a toggable setting in the players setting and when people sparten charge an object or person the player gets thrown back sparten charge is ment to be a high risk but big win not a 'im gonna charge him at the front and then shoot him straight away' its ment for the back or hitting them in the side and throwing them off and i've seen some jumped and charged it wasn't like the beta were you maintain your height and just smash forward it was gravity is affecting his jet powered thrusters he jumped charged and still fell not travelling in that line and the hitmarker the warzone game play hitmarkers were crazy the beta hitmarkers were nice you could rarelly see them i dont really mind the walking speed in my opion it looks like it can be toned down the slightest bit so please 343 if you see this post aleast make highlighted weapons and hitmarkers toggable to the player in the settings. Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

You do know that and development is finished by now, right? The only thing that is happening from here on out is bug testing/ fixing and general polishing.

Nothing is being added from this point in time.