Is there a reason why Elites won't be implemented in Halo5G 343i?

Delko Elite

Because as far as I can tell there really isn't one. I'll list off a few to make it easier to reply to.

Lore wise Elites are in the sims with the Spartans.

Balance in hitboxes is irrelevant in non ranked playlists aka Warzone and even if  it was you guys had over 3 years to work on the game so...wth.

Lack of resources is a poor statement when you meaninglessly change the look of various things that don't need to be changed (I.E new BR and Wraith looks)

Saying that you never knew that people wanted Elites is like cutting off your foot to save your toes.

If disrupts your vision of a new Halo then please say so. It would let us know and understand what's going on alot better and stop trying to rip your heads off. Hell, I just stopped a few Braves from scalping anyone who was wearing a 343i shirt. Not a joke people are pissed.

It surely can't be because it's too confusing for players because that would mean you think that everyone to ever hold a controller is a babbling idiot. Who wouldn't be offended by it. Again, cutting off foot to save toes, insulting your fan base doesn't get anyone anywhere.

Oh but we get to go to Sangheilios. Doesn't really matter much because, in game there won't be much of a appeal to this. Change the number of rocks in the sky at night and you can say were on any planet. 

Listen I get the whole req cards being able to be bought thing. IMO I find that to be an amazing turnout for free DLC, gotta get that post launch cash somehow right? Personality I've never had a problem with microtransactions unless they give a player a massive boost above others.

I remember a guy on Halowaypoint talking about how in the H5G gameplay shown at E3 that the grunt screaming "I regret everything" was 343i's apology for their mistakes. At the time all I could think of was "What kind of message was 343i trying to get out when Locke gunned down that wounded elite saying he'd bow to no heretic?"

It really raises the middle finger in my face. I won't be getting Halo 5 purely because of the message 343i has given.

Yeah 343i has made changes from Halo 4 but those changes were really minor and they've created a new problem with balancing the Spartan Abilities with Vehicle combat. Dear good 343i will get their anus ripped out for that. BTW

Warzone feels a little underwhelming. Two things it needs.

1. More AI casually running around.

2. The ability for the AI to win.

Like every second a boss is alive they gain points for their people and every kill an AI gets raises it's teams score.

Victory

Defeat

Draw

Shame