Color Customization

Halo Anniversary

Color Customization  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support a Color Selection?

• Yes.
    • No.

While things like this do add 'extra customization' I feel that being able to customize each piece of armor individually will make your Spartan end up looking tacky and generally a colorful mess. I would rather have many armor customizations and zero color customizations than the opposite.

It's not like I ever actual use my spartan in any color than red or blue, but I do enjoy making myself have an odd color scheme and having fun with my spartan. But as I said I am always in RvB game modes so no point I guess.

I personally feel that John 117 should have his original, if only graphically updated, armor for campaign. When it comes to match making I am old school about simple design and color. You are a soldier after all, not a peacock strutting around. I am not denigrating your post, just emphatically getting my point across. I do realize that some players really do want customizable everything and won't vote against it.

The suit up grades its self through nano bots... That's a pretty poor excuse for the armor change but it looks pretty sweet.

Truthfully i want the new armours to have more decorative features such as camo patterns and more ammo on the belts.

Also it would be cool if we could put words on there armour, like our names or spartan numbers.

I completely agree with you there. Also, a cool thing I just thought of: I think it would be awesome to have different kinds of paint for our armor.

I mean like gloss, semigloss, and matte finish, like you'd see on custom cars!

I was personally hoping for a color wheel or RGB slider, instead of the same old 20-something preset colors. I prefer my Spartan to look more like a soldier and less like a pokemon, but in every halo game there have only been a few browns greens and grays, and a whole lot of rainbow.

Unfortunately this seems to be the case in Halo 4 as well.