Halo 5 Portrait (720x1280) Wallpaper

AsquareM

Dunno where's the right place to post it, but I wanted to share this, so yeah.

Been so time since my previous post.

That aside, the real deal. I really liked this image:
halo5_keyart_horiz_final.jpg?h=529&w=940

I wanted it as a wallpaper for my phone, but I couldn't find a proper portrait version of it. I searched and found some improperly proportioned (not 9:16) ones.

So I decided to make a custom made one for myself. I put it in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects (I like to work on small details if I can), did some tinkering, size readjustment, and refilling and patching; creating, well, this:
Halo_5_Custom_Adjusted_Wallpaper.png

Its a portrait 720x1280 wallpaper, with the logo shifted up a little so it's visible above the icons usually present on the lower side of the screen.
I thought since I liked it so much I'd share it to the community. Not sure if the right place, but yeah. If you want I can do a 1080x1980 version with some more custom tinkering around.
So it looks like this on my phone:

Screenshot_2015_07_02_23_31_04_1.png
So I hope you guys like it. Peace out. Halo 5 hype.

PS: I did some other cover art work stuff too. This was made when all we knew about the Next Halo was the desert trailer.

h5art.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

343 did release their own series of wallpapers a while back.

You didn't need to go through the effort.

Jesus, I remember that "5" in the second image from when the H5 logo was supposedly leaked following the announcement of the Reclaimer trilogy (Before Halo 4 even came out)

Nostalgia man. I remember the halopedia article on Halo 4, when we didn't even know why the sticky detonator was.

Good times.