Brotherhood of the Damned looking for new members

Hello, I am starting a brand new clan and would be thrilled to have a new entry.  In the past i was very included in many clans on an older account, and now i am looking to re organize one of my previous clans, The Brotherhood of the Damned.  I myself am a experienced halo player that used to play competitively and after a long break im back for a less competitive experience but also a more social one.  My objective to have an organized clan with a strong chain of command, that works against and with other clans as a sort of mercenary group.  There will be a ranking system as well as a Armour colour scheme depending on rank.  Must be willing to take part in slight role play scenarios on our custom games maps for things such as promotions and clan meetings.  I understand some do not like these types of clans but i myself enjoy a role play element with ranking.  As this is a new clan we have little members active currently but i hope I can change that soon.  Message me on Xbox if you are Interested @ Bigbopper550  or by Email @ [email protected]

I play Halo reach Mostly

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...