REALLY 343?!!!

fx_massacre

IwK5sDa.gif

They know of Multiple problems in the game and I heard recently they are working on a new update to the game to fix remaining problems that exist. Hopefully that will solve your problem. However, we aren't 343, we are community fan forum of the same name. The real 343 is at Halowaypoint.com. Although I'm pretty sure they've heard all this stuff before, so posting there would just be beating a dead...^^^

Uh no. Levels are based on EXP. You gain some from winning and lose some from losing. I don't know the specifics, but that's the basics. This also needs to be consecutive. Which is kinda of bs on their part. Ranks should matter for those who are the best and not everyone is a winner. 

If anything, you're losing the match for different reasons.  Because you're a terrible player, even if you stomp them. You most likely got there from being a terrible player. Ex: Using Power Weapons, BXR, Camping, etc. 

They're quitting because of you. It hurts their reputation, yes, they also lose a rank as well. Just not you. However, if you managed to get the enemy team to quit from being a terrible/horrible player. Then you do not deserve that rank.

However, there are other reasons for this. As it is a known "glitch" not something entirely their fault. There's glitches in every game, yet it's impossible to make it perfect, even for everyone. So do not get so snotty about it and start cussing.

If this keeps happening, I simply suggest you report them or give them a bad reputation. Decreasing the possibilities to play with them and making them play with reputations of their own. That's if you're reputation is Good and not the same as them.

And for the record, rank means nothing.

Sorry if this isn't appealing to you.

i dont play campaign.. im lvl 28 in h2classic.. and what u said was false bro.. my team STOMPS teams and the host of the game quits.. then we go black screen and we lose a level .. someone needs to fix that.. this game is so friggin broken its not even funny.. WE WANT THE OLD HALO BACK!!!!!

i dont play campaign.. im lvl 28 in h2classic.. and what u said was false bro.. my team STOMPS teams and the host of the game quits.. then we go black screen and we lose a level .. someone needs to fix that.. this game is so friggin broken its not even funny.. WE WANT THE OLD HALO BACK!!!!!

Yes, but "Stomps" can be taken different ways. Hard to know without proof of your gameplay.

And if the games broken and you "Want the old Halo back." I suggest you start LAN parties for you Xbox or boot up your 360. Because this IS the exact same Halo as it was years ago. Just all ported over to the Xbox One into one game.

There is a team working on Halo: MCC but who cares right now? There's like about 4 months until launch of Halo 5. 

• Like 1

clearly ur not good so ur statement is invalid.

All they are trying to say is that a lot of the problems are getting fixed. I have played with randoms were the host would quit, we still kept playing though. I've gotten black screened for the reason you said maybe twice, the rest are other issues. So either you are just very unlucky OR you are taking it way out of proportion of how many times it happened.

You said that you destroyed them so they quit. If you really "destroyed"? them who cares about the rank? If your good you are good right? Ranks reset anyways so whats the big deal? Ranks in MCC are a joke as long as your team wins you go up in rank lol. I'd understand getting upset about rank in Halo 5 or 4 but when its just ranked playlists who cares? 

• Like 1

clearly ur not good so ur statement is invalid.

Don't climb up a tree that you're not gonna be able to get yourself out of.

My skill and your skill are non factors to this discussion. You stated you're team demolished the others. Not you.

Staff Response

If you are going to make this an individual discussion, I'll be happy to lock this topic and this conversation will be over... Or you can drop the attitude and have a decent conversation with the people here.

• Like 3

"all this time.. long awaited.. for the old halo 2.. its been a while since joining and connecting to games wasnt working but the fact that when u destroy a team and they all quit and u lose a level is unbelievable fix ur **** 343.. "

What can 343 fix, think about this logically?

Firstly if you really wanted to play Halo 2 that bad you have got a pc.

2 Bad servers are not 343's fault. Ms provides the servers so blame them.

3 Its not 343's fault people quit.

4 The Mcc ranks are really just one massive mess right now, the best thing you can do is just put up with them. Right now they are arguably the most broken  part of the game by far. I am sure 343 is trying to fix it though, hopefully.

And to Fishy "And for the record, rank means nothing"

Yes it does, it gives players something to strive towards. :)

Don't get me wrong, but wasn't it a thing in Halo 3 to annoy your oppsing team by quitting as host ultimately resulting in them possibly dropping a rank?