Bring in Multi Team and Rumble Pit into the game

Dillpickles66

It has currently been decided that Halo 5 will have 3 playlists on it's release, but they will immediately begin adding in playlists just 2 weeks after this.  These are the two main playlists I would like to see to be added in after the 2 weeks - and make them PERMANENT in the game (Their idea for Halo 4 and MCC of deleting vital playlists and then bringing them back after a year is just idiotic): Multi Team and Rumble Pit

Multi Team is an important part of Halo, and needs to be in Halo 5 as a permanent playlist.  I would like to have it either has four teams of three, or six teams of two.  I would also like to see the playlist with all of the following gametypes:  Team Crazy King, Team Oddball, Slayer (but it is important to have objective), and any other objective/slayer gametype they decide to add into it - maybe a Multi Team-Snipers?  

We also need Rumble Pit: When I'm talking Rumble Pit, I mean Rumble Pit, not 343's crappy idea of just FFA Slayer such as in MCC, which made it very boring for me, and many other people that I know of in the Halo community.  We need (like in Multi Team): Crazy King, Oddball, Slayer (important again to have objective to prevent if from blundering like in MCC), and again another gametype if they decide to create one - or bring one back such as Regicide.  

These are my ideas for what they need to add in as vital gametypes for Halo 5 to keep a substantial amount of players, and to draw people in, and keep them in.  If this happened, it would also help search times decrease as a result of the greater population.  I hope that if anyone reads this that they agree as to my views, and I hope that 343 will read this and listen.  Thank you for checking this out.