343 FIX the ''players quit'' loss in Matchmaking!!!!!

I'm sorry to inform you that this is merely a community fan forum, we can't help you with fixing the game.

However if the other team quits it counts as a loss for them and you should automaticly be assigned as the winner. Are you sure you're not having connection hiccups that disconnect you from the game?

I'm sorry to inform you that this is merely a community fan forum, we can't help you with fixing the game.

However if the other team quits it counts as a loss for them and you should automaticly be assigned as the winner. Are you sure you're not having connection hiccups that disconnect you from the game?

Are you being serious? The official 343 website, so it seems, does not support any criticism?

Well im not sure you ever played double team, but when the other team quits midgame, you get a loss. It says you are the winner, but registers as a loss.

Ofcourse the other team gets extra loss points for quitting, but what does that even meen to me? They should fix it, fast.

I agree that they should fox the issue, along with many other things that players have deemed to have "broken" the game. But seeing as how we're a community forum and not 343i themselves, the most we can do is not much at all.

They can be found at waypoint, but die rules state we cannot simply reply to a thread with the official site's link and a memo about how much we've heard about people being sent here.

Also, the official forums is allegedly run by mods that are quite ban-happy, so keep that in mind if you're going to post and/or lurk. It's a lovely show they run over there..

I agree that they should fox the issue, along with many other things that players have deemed to have "broken" the game. But seeing as how we're a community forum and not 343i themselves, the most we can do is not much at all.

They can be found at waypoint, but die rules state we cannot simply reply to a thread with the official site's link and a memo about how much we've heard about people being sent here.

Also, the official forums is allegedly run by mods that are quite ban-happy, so keep that in mind if you're going to post and/or lurk. It's a lovely show they run over there..

thanks for the advice guys, im bringing my anger over to the other forums:D