The Murder Of Fishy. A 343i mini Conspiracy

Yoshi1176

The Murder Of Fishy. A 343i mini Conspiracy

You may have noticed Caboose the Ace has been absent the last few days. You may have heard him say he was leaving for a while or you may have noticed that the Shoutbox was not a complete dump* I digress... Fishy was last seen last night when he was happily talking in the shoutbox. This morning though, a odd figure by the name of Albatross is in the place of Fishy.

Think about it, sure Fishy COULD have changed his name, but why would he? If it were any other name it would make sense but an albatross?

Albatrosses are large seabirds that look like seagulls on steroids. Their wingspans can get up to 12 feet long! This makes them a huge predator for innocent things... like FISH

Now what do Albatrosses eat hmm? FISH FISH FISH FISH

How does Caboose play into this you ask?

Simple, Caboose goes on vacation, Fishy gets mysteriously replaced. Coincidence? I think not!

Caboose took off to Spain in order to find the great Spanish Albatross of Spain (Albatrosses Spani****h) On his vacation, he hunted down this bird and made an agreement to take down Fishy.

Because of Cabooses secret plans he didn't want anyone to know to much about him before he did his mission, this is why he won't show us a picture of himself. The reason he smashes all his webcams is because he is worried the NSA will find out about his secret plans and throw Fishy into the witness protection program.

What's Cabooses reason for attacking Fishy hmm? 

Caboose hates fish, being in the UK he is subjected to millions of fish and chips a day so he has grown a huge passion of destroying any fish product ESPECIALLY when they are still alive.

I say when that murderer returns from Spain we tell him we know what he did!

https://youtu.be/hAAlDoAtV7Y

*Just playing Caboose

• Like 6

• 1 month later...