The semi weekly site poll three!

Caboose The Ace

Hello one and all and welcome to the third of the semi weekly poll series that attempts to come out at the same date every week terribly..... Sin_enjuego2.jpg

Now for the question to you all.....

After 343 took over from Bungie a lot of people were weary, 343 being a new studio and all. Halo 4 had great success depending on how you looked at it. Mcc however was a buggy  broken mess at launch for almost all. Now Halo 5 is around the corner and with a few beta's under its belt the fans are hoping the game will be nearly bug free. So the question is....

Do you have faith in 343 to make Halo 5 a quality game?

If you have any suggestions for the next poll or feedback feel free to pm me! :)
Until next time folks....

Voting ends on August 29th.

Edited by Big_Boss
  • Like 2

Of course.

I have a bias. I liked Halo 4 a lot and MCC was a massively impressive undertaking for a still relatively new studio.

My faith in 343i isnt just blind fanboyism though. They have proven time and time again they are capable of fixing their mistakes. Not only that but what we have seen and played of Halo 5 shows even in its current state its a much more polished product then their previous 2 releases.

Although I still want to see more of Forge, Theater, and Custom Games before I can confirm my love for Halo 5. I think it is a safe assumption to say that Halo 5 is going to be a much better game at release then Halo 4 and MCC.

• Like 1

Yes, Halo 5 will be a quality game.

343 are a good games company and everything Halo 5 related so far has been great. I enjoyed the beta immensely, more than the other Halo games. This isn't because I dislike Bungie but because Halo needed a change and 343 delivered it.

343 have done what Bungie refused to, keep up with competition. 

• Like 1

Halo 4 was good, I liked it for awhile. Ended up going back to Reach. Arguably the best Bungie game released. Not including their arcade games.

MCC was a complete mess at launch, however they made up for it with the rewards. I played it for the campaigns initially, after the patches I began multiplayer. Happily.

As for Halo 5, my feelings are mixed. I feel as if the campaign is going to be amazing but at the same time I feel as if my hype for it needs to be lowered. And by hype, I mean my expectations. If it's better than my expectations then damn, I'll enjoy it.

As for multiplayer. I expect it to be functional but will need patching. Because let's face it, no games released nowadays are complete. Unless Nintendo makes them, and even then they release DLC. (Except Nintendo actually releases DLC as extra content and not as game finish material. I'm also not saying they patch their games, but they function perfectly without them.)

As for forge and customs, I am expecting them to be the best of franchise. As well as the magnets glitch to be fixed. If the game is intended to run at 60FPS, then I expect it to run 60FPS at all times. I also don't wanna deal with the magnet lag. It's frustrating enough already taking the time to make the map.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

MCC works perfectly fine for me now and I love it and from what I've seen and been keeping up with in Halo 5, it may very well be game of the year 2 years in a friggin row. With all the outside fiction and time put into this game, even a beta that might be going up again and a campaign beta possibly, 343 has shown that it's not willing to make the same mistake again and is willing to give true Halo lovers what they want.

Expect news today.

• Like 1

My bottom line is:

I don't want to hear the aussies dying because they can't get into games and long search times. Everywhere and everyone else too. I want to see a competent joining, searching, partying up, connecting areas. No MCC problem repeat. No Wammy No Wammy STAHP.

Everything about it though looks great and I am ready for it. Campaign looks engaging, interesting, and adds new elements we haven't seen yet. More characters the bettah. I loved the feel of the game when I played the beta, so I'll love MP and Warzone. Still awaiting forge and other news, but it's definitely promising. 

I just pray for no awful network problems again Although with it just being one game and not 5, I don't foresee it. At least to MCC severity. Plz nu (Wam)mys.

• Like 1