Capture Core Gaming was founded a year ago. With a goal in mind of quality over quantity we've stayed small, although our members play destiny, COD, Titan Fall, and obviously Halo. We are looking to bring in new people, who share in this idea. Most of our players are above average in their skill; it's not a requirement. We are looking for people who are decent or atleast willing to get better, we will practice with you. You must have a mic. You must be 16 years or older. You must be able to communicate and follow instructions ( you will not be ordered around its all voluntarily). For those of you with above average skill, we are looking for people who are fairly humble, it's fine to show off just control the frequency. We need one more person for our MLG team as well. CCG isn't all work/competitive play, if your not having fun then there is no point right? Back in halo reach (pre-founding) we would make maps and play games, create challenges, which brings me to my next part. We have members who stream as well as posting on YouTube. We will be creating a YouTube channel soon and get clips from different members to put up. So I can't wait to hear from you guys... Just reply and I'll contact you.