My Personal Recommendations/Issues with Halo 5

Dmark2525

I have really enjoyednthe game so far, but i think there are alot of ways it could be improved. First off, Warzone boss call outs by the announcer come in randomly, so i never know when and where there is a boss, and seeing the icon onscreen is based on proximity. Maybe this proximity could be expanded or the announcer could call out all boss spawns. Second, i feel like certifications for REQ's can take away from getting other cards. Personally, i had the mongoose certification and needler certification very early on and that was all i got for a while. Now i rarely use either of these so it can be a little furstrating not being able to stop getting them. Perhaps there can be a way to discsrd certain REQ certications that one does not want? I think this would make REQ packs much more rewarding by getting different cards in each pack instead of getting 8 mongeese each time. I have more ideas, but am limited on time. I have no idea if anything im saying will actually reach 343i, this is the first time i have done something like this.