Thoughts on forum update

Fire

Do you like the color scheme  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do You like the color scheme

When I typed in the url today and gazed at the new startlingly bright forum, I thought I typed in the wrong address, it was so different. After I recovered from the brightness I noticed plenty of new grand features.

The Shoutbox- I love the compressed size and simpleness of it. I also believe that the people who were against the idea will be satisfied will the "HIDE" button. Of course the real question is whether or not the moderators can handle the new amount of spam.

Gamertag statistics- After Browsing around for a few minutes I found the Halo Reach stat's section. I quickly put in my gamertag and saved, in anticipation of my stats in juicy detail my stats page(s) were still empty, I believe that it just needs time to update.

The "look"- Lke I said earlier, the shockingly white color hurts my eyes and it often confusing. If we could get a darker color with CLEAR boders it would clear things up and make things easier (just my opinion).

I will edit my post as I continue to browse around

TL;DR- JUST READ IT!

When I typed in the url today and gazed at the new startlingly bright forum, I thought I typed in the wrong address, it was so different. After I recovered from the brightness I noticed plenty of new grand features.

The Shoutbox- I love the compressed size and simpleness of it. I also believe that the people who were against the idea will be satisfied will the "HIDE" button. Of course the real question is whether or not the moderators can handle the new amount of spam.

Gamertag statistics- After Browsing around for a few minutes I found the Halo Reach stat's section. I quickly put in my gamertag and saved, in anticipation of my stats in juicy detail my stats page(s) were still empty, I believe that it just needs time to update.

The "look"- Lke I said earlier, the shockingly white color hurts my eyes and it often confusing. If we could get a darker color with CLEAR boders it would clear things up and make things easier (just my opinion).

I will edit my post as I continue to browse around

TL;DR- JUST READ IT!

Yeah the brightness of the white screen is really annoying to me, maybe on an update they can make it so each person can change the background of the pages in there settings to any color they want to.

(me personally...green...dark green)

We had to change for the major update we did and this is a quick temporary skin, otherwise the forum would still be offline now while we made our new custom skin, so rather then that we settled with thi for the time being, but should hopefully be changing it within the next week or two.

We had to change for the major update we did and this is a quick temporary skin, otherwise the forum would still be offline now while we made our new custom skin, so rather then that we settled with thi for the time being, but should hopefully be changing it within the next week or two.

okay sounds good, i can deal with it until then.

• 2 weeks later...

I have stated before how much I like the atmosphere in the forum a lot. For me at least, the color is perfect. I am used to working and typing in the environment and truly like having the Microsoft Office frame work, makes it so easy to post, emphasize and link. As long as no one is using the light blue type, I can read in here very easily. I do not miss the dark, black background of the previous forum for this game.

I have stated before how much I like the atmosphere in the forum a lot. For me at least, the color is perfect. I am used to working and typing in the environment and truly like having the Microsoft Office frame work, makes it so easy to post, emphasize and link. As long as no one is using the light blue type, I can read in here very easily. I do not miss the dark, black background of the previous forum for this game.

Yea, the white is a nice touch, but remember we are getting a new skin for this site