Sad Can't find any matches in warzones

mystbladex

So this is really annoying, because I can play other Multiplayer games just fine.

I have satellite internet, and yes it sucks for playing games the speed is not all that bad its 12down 3up my latency is around 550-700ish.  For me it's playable and I do quite well in other games with what I got.  

My Nat is open all ports are forwarded.

I can play any CoD game just fine in their match making, the difference I see is that COD match making keeps retrying to find a match, where as Halo just seems to stop after first pull, and to retry you have to 100% exit the game and come back in which takes a while.  To this day I never got in one match.

And silly me I bought the premium req packs, which are worthless to me if I can't get into multiplayer.

I really was not going to buy COD this go around as I thought Halo would be taking my time in that department.  

One day they will lay fiber to my location, but that day is who knows.  If the single player in Halo5 was robust, or have lots of replay value (SPLITSCREEN!) I might of just called it a wash and left it at that, but 6 hours later the story is beat and all that is left is legendary mode if I choose.

Good thing I sprung for the physical version, as i am thinking of selling it if I can't get into any warzones.

A sad country in the bum freak Egypt gamer!