New game variants? Loadouts etc

TETLEY T BAG 4u

343 i would like to see some non ranked playlists like halo 4,btb,multi team,ctf,etc but with my own loadouts like halo 4 i hate starting with a ar and forever looking for br dmr etc i think majority would agree thanks

Actually the reason it was changed from Halo 4 was because the majority of the community was against the idea of loadouts in the first place and wanted fair starts. Your ideas are in the minority as far as I can tell and so probably not going to happen in Halo 5 or Halo 6 if I had to bet money on it. :)

So its not going to happen anytime soon.

• Like 1

Yeh fair enough but they could put our own loadouts in unranked games like halo 4 btb,ctf muti team, etc etc i love useing the dmr and i just dont get to use it

If Halo did have a big enough fanbase up for that I would say yes, but it really dosent at this point have that fanbase.

343 are always talking about not fragmenting the community and so I bet they would think your idea would fragment it too much, so I'm sure its still not going to happen for that reason. :)